Alarm

It's based off Anne Marie's song alarm.

Billie's pov

I lay in bed looking at him his gaze is fixed on the movie but his mind is far away,I know he's waiting for me to sleep so he can slip out of the house,it's not once or twice I know he's cheating on me.

His text messages prove it all, y/n's voice rings in my head each time,how many times I dumped her just to spend time with him cause he was jelous yet he leaves me each time he has something to do.

His phone starts buzzing and I see the distant "Bess" displaying on the screen,his gaze falls on me as he picks it up.

"Hey... Yeah... Cool be there" he puts it down "hey,Zip needs me,I gotta go" lying through his teeth.

"But you promised we'd spend the night together"

"I know baby,I'm sorry" he says getting up going into the shower and I take his phone I share his location to my phone putting it away.

I lay back down,karma is bitch,I'm done sticking around for the rerun,what's done is done,I'm gonna cut off someone today.

I'm not gonna lie here knowing what he does,I smell her on him every time but I brush it off,a cheat stays a cheater.

He comes back leaving not even leaving me a kiss or I love you. I roll my eyes taking my phone,I pull up her contact smilling.

A few rings and she picks it up

"Hey Billie" she yells

"Hey y/n,why you yelling?

"Sorry was having a rave alone since yanno you decided to dump our plans for today to hang out cHEaTeR" she mocks me.

"Look I'm sorry ok I just maybe I hoped he was gonna change but I'm done now,I'm going to dump his ass today I'm fucking tired"

"Tell me you called to ask for an extra muscle?"

"Fuck yes!"

"Make sure you wear badass baby,we about to kick ass,pick you up in ten!" She hangs up and I get into my closet,I quickly put an outfit together pulling it on just in time after slipping my shoes on y/n's mustang pulls up into my driveway.

I take my phone and rush down,I get into the car and she pulls me into a hug "I'm so happy your finally ready to let go" she rubs her nose on mine making my heart flutter.

We had a thing but we stopped when I got together with Danny to be honest she was better than him,sure she had her flaws but to be honest this bitch is fine.

"Where we going?" She asks pulling out,I show her the address on my phone,she nods driving from the house.

She pulls up in front of a hardware store first "i'll be back" she runs inside and comes back a few minutes later with a box dumping it on the back seat.

"What's that?" "New locks,ain't letting that asshole come near you after this" I smile openly as we drive this time she speeds past her limit to the house.

The party is at a full blast and I can't help roll my eyes,we get out and y/n runs up the steps,she doesn't bother to knock she opens the door letting herself in dragging me with her.

She soon finds Danny he's making out with his ex on the couch as his friends cheer him on,I clap cheering him on too and their gazes turn to me falling silent.

He stops sucking faces with her and turn to me his eyes going wide,I laugh "woooo,oh c'mon babe,I was enjoying the show" I say batting my lashes "Billie it's not what it looks like"

I shake my head "listen, I'll have you things out on the driveway tommorow morning,I need you out of my house cause I'mma need to do some bleaching,yeah?"

"What you can't do that to me!" He yells at me throwing the girl off him lunging for me gripping my wrist hard. "Let go!" I growl at him but he doesn't budge I raise my other hand punching his face hard that he swings slightly.

He turns to me blood dripping from his nose,he glares and raises his hand to slap me "I'd not do that if I were you" I gun gets cocked and he stops stepping back.

Y/n stands behind me pulling me into her arms "she said you two are over and that's that,come near her again and I swear I won't hesitate to use this" she points the gun at him and his face goes pale.

I raise my hand putting it over hers my finger joining hers on the trigger "I won't either Danny" I spit at him.

We turned and left the house as I shaked slightly "I didn't know you had a gun" I say as she helps me into the car,she rushes to the other side "I got it recently been doing classes since you know, you've been dumping me and stuff it's licenced though" she smiles at me and I laugh.

"Can I hold it" she nods placing it on my hands "it's quite heavy" "every gun is heavy Billie" she winks and I roll my eyes we talk catching up until we got to my house.

She takes the box and moves to the door we get in and she immediately got busy with my tool box and got to work changing all the locks leading outside and enforcing the windows.

I took a huge box from the attic and threw everything Danny had in here, anything he bought for me,I can get new ones fuck him.

I push the box outside just as he pulls into the driveway he gets out all cleaned up but with bloody shirt "Billie babe listen,I'm sorry okay? I didn't mean to do it,I dunno what happened I swear it won't happen"

"You think I'm that dumb huh? I'm better than this you fucking asshole,I know my fucking worth and I gave you everything so guess what take your fucking shit and get the hell of my property or I'll call the cops"

"B--" "Billie" y/n calls from the front door and Danny keeps quiet,she comes behind me wrapping her hands around me "need something?" She asks him raising a brow and he takes the box throwing it onto the bed of his truck getting in.

"You'll regret breaking up with me! I'll be waiting for you to come back begging bitch!" He yells driving off and I cackle leaning on y/n.

"Bye boy!" I yell waving him goodbye and I turn to y/n... "That felt great!" I yell making her laugh "c'mon, we've got more catching up to do" she takes my hand going back into the house.

A/N

If yah in such a relationship walk away dude, that guy/girl doesn't love you no matter what they say, they're toxic and fucked up!

M,