StepSister

Smut Warning

Billie's pov

"Touch my left overs and you'll regret it" I warn my step sister walking to my room after leaving the burritos my best friend's mom let me carry over after dinner. "Whatever bitch" she grumbles and I roll my eyes at her.

We have a love-hate relationship going on,my mom and dad decided to adopt her, why? They wanted someone who would wear all the cute dresses they decided to buy and Finneas 2.0 aka ME did not want them.

My parents treat us the same she covers for me I cover for her,she's cool,hot and pretty I won't lie,I would've hit that if her last name wasn't O'Connell now.

I quickly take a shower pulling on a long shirt, jumping into bed, today was tiring bruh,my eyes droop slowly and I slip into a dreamless scape.

Cabinets being banged woke me up a few hours later,i close my eyes tighter trying to ignore the noise but it's a little bit too loud,I groan waking up and walking out down the hall my parents door is open, the bed still very well made and empty.

Seems like y/n is busy,I walk down the stairs fast and silently,the TV is on, on pause few snacks littered around the couch awaiting to be devoured,a low laugh from the kitchen gets my attention and I move there.

Guess what? The bitch is actually touching my burritos laughing maniacly probably thinking I won't find out.

"You really need to learn how to listen" I say leaning on the kitchen frame crossing my arms across my chest,making her halt her movements, freezing on the spot "uh... Hey Billie" she smiles slightly shaken up.

I move closer to her letting my hands fall at my sides, staring at her. "What did I say about touching my burritos?" My hand latches itself on to her neck making her eyes go wide.

She keeps quiet staring at me "talk" I growl pushing her until her back hit the fridge tightening my grip on her neck,a low moan escaped her lips making my hand faulter slightly.

"Wow" I say chuckling "you're full of surprises" she rolls her eyes at me pushing me away "I wanted some burritos and I was gonna get some,I'll buy you more tommorow,ok? Yes,excuse me" she pushed me aside gently taking the ones she had put on the plate, throwing them into the microwave setting a timer to warm them.

She threw the remaining ones into the fridge passing by me making sure to rub her ass on my crotch,my hands instinctively moved holding her there... Deciding to sleep freely was a mistake!

She wiggled her ass on me clearly teasing and I felt her short sleeping gown ride up,I grabbed harder pulling her to me as my hand moved back to her throat pulling her face over my shoulder "where you taking this y/n?" I rasped into her ear

She quickly turned making my shirt ride up and her thigh skin got into contact with mine,her lips pressed on to mine before I could figure out what was happening.

My hands moved to her ass down to her thighs pulling her up and I set her on the kitchen counter resting my hands there as my body stood between her legs,soon her tongue found it's way into my mouth and I let her explore for a while before breaking the kiss.

"We shouldn't be doing this" I mumble looking into her y/e/c eyes. "Why not?" She asks and I stare at her "fuck it" I mumble pulling her back in... If she wants this I'm in.

My hand moves switching off the microwave and I take my hand back to her thigh pulling her down I push her dress up parting her legs wider for me as I cupped her beautiful bubble ass cheeks... no underwear,lucky day! My lips trailed to her jawline down to her neck. Fuck she smells good.

My lips got busy looking for her sweet spot,a slight smirk adorned my lips when a moan escaped from her.

Her small hands found their way into my hair and she gripped steadily exposing more of her neck to me.

I sucked lightly and harshly making her moans grow,my hands moved to the top of the night gown ripping it exposing her erect nipples to the cold air.

I moved latching my lips to the left tit,I turned and bit slightly on the nub making her hands tighten,I moved to the right one as my hand got busy on the one the left.

"Billie fuck me" she whined pushing me down and I rolled my eyes letting her tit go with a pop,I got down ,busy attaching my lips to her core making a whimper escape from her lips.

I pulled her legs wider and ran my tongue over her wet slit... Spicy and sweet what does this bitch eat? Fuck!

I ran my tongue over her folds parting them taking her clit into my mouth,she let out a guttural cry as her hands jammed themselves harder into my hair pulling me closer.

Oh,so she's loud loud,I smirked in my head and went harder flicking her nub from side to side occasionally dipping lower to her dripping hole.

I went back to her clit taking it back into my mouth making her mutter a random series of fucks "Billie,I'm close,fuck I'm so close" she moaned bitting on her bottom lip.

I raised my hand landing a tight slap on her ass making her cry out,I moaned on her clit and felt her legs tremble and soon her sweet essence flowed into my tongue,I lapped it up greedily helping her ride out her high, standing up I wiped my chin with the back of my hand, licking my lips.

"You taste so good y/n" I whisper above her lips looking her slightly droopy eyes, "I- fuck" she whispered closing her eyes.

I brought my right hand up letting two of my fingers rest above her lips,her eyes opened fast staring at me in question "girls deserve more than one orgasm,now suck mamas"

Her bottom lip went down and my two fingers made way into her mouth her tongue worked on coating my fingers up and I pulled them out tracing above the her nipples back to her core.

I rubbed her clit watching as her lined eyebrows furrowed  slightly,a few mumbles escaped from her lips,I let my thing work as my two fingers gets rammed into her.

A gasp escaped her lips as she leaned into my shoulder "look at me mamas" I gently pushed her off with my shoulder. Her head rose her eyes looking into mine "that's it baby" I cooed removing the few bangs that found their way on her face.

I moved my fingers in and out of her, watching as her mouth dropped open eyes closed "fuck Billie! Right there" her walls clench on my fingers as I hit a spot,I did again and again enjoying the way she cries out hearing her cry out.

"Daddy" she mumbled her hands gripping onto my biceps "you gonna cum y/n?" "Yes daddy" she mumbled letting me take control and I thrusted harder making sure to hit her spot "then cum,let go" her walls clenched harder on my fingers and soon her essence coated my fingers again.

I pumped slowly letting her high ride out and her grip on my biceps receeded,I pulled my fingers out licking then clean and right on cue the front door jiggled open.

"Billie,y/n we're home" mom's voice rang. "We'll talk about this later right now you have a ripped gown and hickeys to explain" I winked opening the microwave taking the warm burritos walking out.

Yeah... she's got alot of explaining to do

A/N

Oops,too soon for not edited?

Fuck it! Not EdItEd😌

New Edit: Okay I've seen a lot of questions asking how a vagina can be spicy. Here's this. Everyone has a different way of how they think a vagina tastes. Some people say it doesn't taste like anything, others say it tastes like fruits, others say like something you love. Mostly what you eat will determine what you taste like. How it all works I don't really know. Lol. However if it tastes like 'batteries or a laptop'. Please ask you partner to get checked cause that isn't normal. I think. Anyway I hope that answers your question. Don't forget to share so those asking can come read this new add.

M,