Prison Break

G!p... Sorta.

Billie's pov

"Fuck fuck fuck" y/n mumbles her face burried into my neck legs trembling,hands tensing on my shoulders as I thrust harder,I cum for the second time in the past one hour and I feel myself shoot into her. I grip her ass harder feeling her walls clench on my dick milking me up.

She comes down her high growing limp in my arms before pushing herself off slightly,my dick slips out making her moan lowly,I quickly tuck it back in the dull grey uniform.

"I still don't get how your not pregnant after all the fucking for last few months,this bitches don't let me come inside of them"

"It's called a five year implant,got it few months before I was caught"

"But your gay"

"Yeah but with the shit I was pulling,I knew that I might get raped or worse face shit with some cops,so yeah I got it and its coming in handy" she says gripping me through my pants.

Her zipper was still open and her pink swollen lips still on display as her legs lay wide open on my lap and I felt myself get hard gradually "no Billie,we've got to get ready were leaving tonight" she places a chaste kiss on my lips with a wink.

She got up zipping herself and walked out of the cell hips swaying,that woman and her tight pussy will be the end of me! If this plan works and were able to get out of here,I'm marrying her!

I pull on my grey locks for a minute taking a deep breath going over the plan in my head,ten of us are escaping tonight, we've got everything sorted, there's gonna be a distraction from the front gate and as the guards run there we escape from the other side... Should be easy.

★♪★

"This is too easy" y/n whispers in my ear as we near the gate some more,she pulls my hand and her bestfriend's, Luna's dragging us back.

"What are you doing? We we're almost free!" Luna whisperyells but y/n is adamant and continues pulling us back to the chaos.

There are no guards there or anywhere for that matter,the fuck is going on?!

We make it to the front gate and there's only one guard out and he's busy talking on his phone y/n let's go of our hands and cracks her neck running over to the unsuspecting guard jumping on his back before bringing her elbow down to the middle of his head making him drop down unconscious.

Damn, i thought she was sweet she can be a badass too. Luna's jaw is down as she stares at the woman. She takes the guards phone as she waves us over we stay in the dark as she calls.

We walk out the gate and soon gunshots echo through the prison,a few screams tires screech, a loud boom followed a big blow of fire in the air.

Y/n pushes us through over the to the tarmac road,we run using the trees as cover,after a while loud sirens and dog barks sound behind us.

I pull them away to the side of the river rapids that were all loud,I remember reading somewhere in a book that wolves loose scent near water, dogs can't be all different... Right?

We jump into the water swimming to the other side hiding between the boulders the dogs growls sound on the other side lost. They turned running another way and the phone vibrated.

She picked it up whispering "yeah Johnny... We're by the river,ok, careful too" she hang up wringing her y/h/c hair "we've got to follow the river to the bridge it's not far" she turned the phone off.

We got up running all the way and found a black car sitting in wait. She turned the phone on calling and the car opened up to reveal a guy his hair was the same colour as y/n's in the distance,taller and a bit intimidating.

She quickly pulled us to the car dumping Luna in the front seat,she threw the phone into the river breaking it on a stone and we jumped in the back. Johnny who I think he is started the car and she reached behind her getting small packs,she dropped one on my lap the other at Luna getting one for herself.

She quickly started stripping and we followed suit,she teared the pack taking a sweatpant and shirt putting them on,she reached under the seat taking a red wig out pulling it on her head.

She threw me a pink one bitting her lip as she held her laugh in,I shook my head at her as she threw the black one at Luna,she grabbed the grey uniforms putting them under Luna's seat,well hidden.

"There's a police stop up ahead,do something" Johnny's voice rang as we caught our breath,y/n took a face towel pouring some water on it she lay her head on my lap pulling the thing over her head.

"Make up a story or someshit" she growled to Johnny who rolled his eyes "sure thing cousin, what'll it be this time?" "How should I know? Your the one driving and I damn hope you know how to act,I ain't going back in that shit hole" she said the last part glaring at me.

"Sure thing" I flicked her forehead making her laugh and I pulled her back down. "You okay there Luna?" I asked the girl who was staring at Johnny like a piece of meat "I'm all good" she wiggled her brows at the guy who snickered.

"Let's do this" he said taking a deep breath throwing some tissues at us and y/n started shivering as the car came to a slow.

Johnny explaining some shit story about us being in a cabin for some get away and his cousin caught the flu so the parents asked us to take her to hospital and they're right behind us.

After a whole search with nothing to charge us for Luna busy snoring away and y/n letting her throat go over edge with the coughing like she was gonna die any minute we were let through.

After a quarter mile into the drive we were free "OMG! We're free!" Luna said in realisation making the two of us nod and Johnny snorted in amusement.

Now how to wife this bitch up cuz I ain't letting her go–– "how did you know it was a trap?" Luna asks and y/n shakes her head "you and I were to be bait,heard Ronda but I couldn't believe it when I saw no guards it became a lil sus" she bites her lip.

y/n's hand trailed over my sweatpants covered dick groping me as her head fell on my shoulder.

"Wanna give them a show daddy?" She whispered into my ear making a sultry smile spread on my lips "fuck yeah"

A/N

Yay g!p?

M,