Geass Limit

+XXXXXXXX+

"Hm, it seems the military side of taking over the broken up Chinese Federation is going well," I crisscross my legs as I try to find the most comfortable position in the underground surveillance room.

"So, the Jianmen pass has fallen?" Lelouch asks while we watch the point on the map declare it as conquest. "We've also taken over the air force facility in Macau." He taps away at the controls, bringing up the main members of the Black Knights. "We should send Asahina and Hong Gu to defend Jianmenguan. And why don't we assign Minase and Sugiyama to take charge of municipal affairs there?"

"Well, looks like things are going smoothly," Rolo says, working away on homework in a notebook.

"Our so-called foes are only local military factions that refuse to join us," I shrug. "They deploy forces without talking to each other, which means none of them stand any chance."

"Not to mention that you've already got ahold of the empress. The one leader who could unify all those factions."

"Exactly," Lelouch starts to walk away.

"Off already?"

"I'm heading to Ikebukuro," he turns to look at us. "But I'll help you with your homework when I return," he softly smiles. "Are you coming, Sakura?"

"Yes, yes," I push my chair away with my Geass before hoping to my feet. "Study hard, Rolo," I wave my fingers at him.

"I'll catch you both later then," Rolo smiles back.

Lelouch grabs my hand, and we exit the room.

There isn't much to talk about as we head back up to the surface. All we do is make a quick stop in his room in order to change out of our school uniforms. He changes into his typical off-school outfit of a burgundy jacket over a black shirt and dark grey pants. I go with a simple baggy long-sleeved blue shirt with white cats on the center, black shorts, comfortable tennis shoes, and a black with red bill baseball cap. With our outfits changed into, we head off campus to the nearby train station with only Lelouch giving me brief instructions when he can. The moment he can, he puts two station members under his Geass control in order to test some specialized train cars. I find myself looking all over like a child that rarely gets to leave the house.

"Attention, the local express is running ten minutes behind schedule and will be arriving at platform three," the male intercom voice states. "For those passengers who do not wish to wait..."

"Very well," Lelouch's voice turns my attention to him as he hands a tablet back to the security of the station. "For the first stage, this will be fine."

"Alright then," one of the men robotically says. "We'll continue with the same procedure."

"That means we have some time to waste?" I step back up to Lelouch, grabbing his hand without a second thought. "I haven't been in a train station in a long time, so it would be fun to walk around for a little bit."

"We can do that," Lelouch nods as the two men walk off. "We can make a little date out of this time away from campus. Anything you'd like to do? A walk in the park, or maybe head to an arcade?" He leads us towards the main part of the station.

I giggle, "Give me a few minutes to think about it. I didn't think that you would just spring a date on me out of nowhere. Aren't you sick of dates at this point?"

"I was sick of the girls, but I like going out and spending time with my blossom. We've never had the chance to go on many dates since we reunited, but if we have the time, I'd like to squeeze them in. Anything you want."