For fuck sake!

A/N
Billy pushes Steve down onto the bed straddling his waist. "Wow you really don't like wasting time" Steve laughed

"No I don't" Billy agreed crashing their lips together. He slides his hand down Steve's trousers making Steve moan in pleasure. Steve unbuttons Billy's shirt taking it off completely and throwing it on the floor.

"Look who's the impatient one now" Billy chuckles

"You look better without a shirt" Steve comments looking thoughtfully at Billy's abs. Billy laughs harder removing Steve shirt.

"So do you" Billy says as he kisses his way down Steve's chest. He grabs at the top of Steve's trousers pulling them off.

"Why are you in such a hurry?" Steve asked as Billy stuck his tongue under Steve's boxers

"I missed you" Billy said pulling Steve's boxers off. Steve chuckled but didn't push it anymore since he knew Billy was being honest.

Billy grabbed Steve's member putting the tip in his mouth and swirling his tongue. Steve sucked in a breath. Billy began to take more of Steve in bobbing his head irritatingly slow.

"Billy~" Steve groaned. The older boy smiled and sped up to a reasonable pace. They spent a few minutes like that until Billy pulled away taking his jeans off. He crawled back up to Steve kissing him roughly.

He took off his boxers and reached into the drawer for the lube. He put some on his fingers and slid his index finger into Steve. He stopped to let Steve get used to it since he hadn't exactly put it in slowly. After a moment Steve nodded and Billy continued, he wriggled his finger about before sliding in a second finger and moving the two about. He finally added the third finger stopping to let Steve adjust.

"Go on" Steve moaned. Billy did as he was told, he began slowly thrusting his fingers in and out of Steve making the younger boy moan louder. He took his fingers out, earning a whine from Steve, he lined himself up with Steve's entrance. He kissed down the younger boys neck and backup again to his lips. As he did so he pressed himself into Steve, not too slowly. It wasn't long before he was all the way in, he had been ignoring Steve's pain until now, he stopped.

"Hey Billy why in such a rush?" Steve asked rubbing his thumb across his boyfriends cheek

"I-I don't know" Billy blushed

"It's ok, just please start out slow, my ass is gonna hurt like hell" Steve chuckles. Billy smiles back and he begins to thrust into Steve, slowly at first like Steve requested. He picked up the pace thrusting harder and faster into the younger boy. The two were moaning messes. They kissed roughly, hands sliding all over each other. It wasn't long before both of them were close

"Billy~" Steve moaned

"Yeah I'm close too" Billy moaned back. Steve was the first to cum as always, his warm what liquid covering their chests. Billy followed seconds later filling Steve.

Billy rolled over pulling Steve on top of him and wrapped his arms around his waist. "Mm that was great" Steve said nuzzling up to Billy

"Yeah" Billy agreed

"You two are noisy! Keep it down next time" Max yelled from the other side of the door, the two girls run away giggling.

"For fuck sake!" Billy yells

A/N this one is kinda short but I just wrote a chapter on another one of my books that also had smut in it and that chapter was over 1700 pages, so I'm kinda sick of writing smut but I had too since I set it up in the last chapter. The next chapter will have more love and attention I've just been busy theses last three days so it's been difficult to write.