Finally some alone time

A/N in this both boys are still in school but Steve knows Robin and they work at scoops. Also there will be smut I apologise in advance if it's terrible. Another thing I'm not sure who's older so I'm gonna say Billy is, sorry if that's incorrect. Enjoy!

The kids had all gone home since they couldn't stay at Steve's forever. Billy on the other hand wanted to stay longer since his parents wouldn't actually be home until tomorrow night.

"What about Max? she can't stay in that house alone" Steve said trying to get him to go home, its not that he didn't love having Billy here it was that he could never get his homework done with him here. He's too much of a distraction.

"Max went to El's" he says grabbing Steve by the hips and pulling him closer "Do you want me to leave that bad?"

"No I just want to be able to do my homework" Steve says playfully pushing at Billy's chest

"Well you can. I'm not stopping you" Billy says smiling at him

"Yes you are! You're a huge distraction" Steve informs him looking away pretending to be mad. Billy just laughs.

"Sorry princess but if you stopped being so sexy then maybe I wouldn't want to be all over you" Billy whispers in Steve's ear

billy grips Steve's hips tighter pulling him closer even though they are already as close as they could get. He kisses him gently but only for a second before pulling away.

"Finally some alone time" Billy says making Steve laugh "no don't laugh I'm serious, it felt like those kids would never leave" Steve just laugh harder making it difficult for Billy to keep a straight face. Billy caved and laughed along with Steve.

When they had finally calmed down Billy had decided they had wasted too much time, and were still wearing too many clothes, so he pushed Steve backwards on the bed and crawling so he was above him. Billy kisses Steve, it was more rough and heated this time. Steve struggled to undo the buttons on Billy's shirt, so Billy slid it off over his head Steve's following the second after landing somewhere on the untidy floor. Billy ran his hands across the chest of the boy below him stopping for a second to play with his nipple. He ran his hand down until he felt the waistband of Steve's trousers. He slid them off, without breaking the kiss, and threw them with their shirts. Billy tucked his thumb under the material of Steve's boxers earning a small moan from the boys below him.

"Mm not fair, take your jeans off" Steve says in between kisses. Billy laughs a bit before undoing the button on his jeans and sliding them off, earning a smile from Steve. Billy once again tucks his thumbs into the fabric but wastes no time ripping them off revealing Steve's already hard dick. Billy kisses down Steve's neck leaving purplish marks. He makes his way, leaving a trail of marks, down Steve's chest until he's hovering over Steve's cock.

"Mmm ~Billy~ put your beautiful mouth to work" Steve pleads. Billy laughs again but does as he says, he grabs the base of Steve's dick and puts the tip in his mouth. Steve can't hold back and he moans really loud making Billy smile. He swirls his tongue around his dick making Steve moan again, slowly Billy takes in more of Steve until his entire length is in his mouth. He bobs his head pushing Steve almost to his climax

" Fuck Billy I'm gonna...." Steve moans. Billy pulls away and crawls back up to kiss him.

"Not yet baby. I want you to come for my dick" Billy whispers in Steve's ear, making him shiver. "Turn over" Billy instructs. Steve does as he says now on hands and knees. Billy slips out of his boxers with one hand opening the top draw with his other, pulling out lube. He puts some on his fingers. He slowly slides the first finger in, Steve grips the sheets and Billy stops letting him adjust. When Steve give him the go ahead he slides his finger all the way in.

"Fuck  Billy that feels so good" Steve moans. Billy slides in another finger but this time doesn't wait before moving them in a scissoring motion. Steve let's out a loud moan clutching the sheets even tighter, his knuckles going white. Finally Billy slides in his third and final finger, he thrusts them in the squirming boy a few times.

"~Fuck Billy~ mhm~ right there that's amazing" Steve moans. Jackpot Billy thinks as he hits it a couple more times before taking his fingers out. He spreads a bit more lube on his length before lining himself up with Steve's hole. He slowly slides himself in stopping every so often to let the younger boy adjust. Once he's all the way In he waits for Steves go ahead.

"Ok you can move" He says between moans

"Are you sure princess?" Billy asks not wanting to hurt his boyfriend

"~Oh god yes please move~" Steve moans back. Billy slides himself almost all the way out before thrusting back in. He starts off slow until Steve begs him to 'speed the fuck up before he rips his dick off', Billy doesn't need him to say anything else in a matter of seconds Billy speeds his pace both boys now moaning messes.

"Fuck Stevie I'm gonna cum" Billy pants

"Yeah me too" Steve moans back. It's not long before both boys are leaking stick white liquids, Steve covers the sheets and his chest. Billy comes inside of Steve.

Billy takes a few breaths before pulling out and flopping down beside his boyfriend

"Damn that was great" Steve pants looking over at Billy

"Yeah" Billy pants back. They lie there for a while before finally dozing off to sleep. They'll clean up tomorrow.

A/N wow that was a long chapter! Hope you enjoyed. Sorry if it was bad