Chapter 1 : Playboy's empire crumbled

🕗 Years Later 🕓

⚜️ BACK TO PRESENT DAY ⚜️

Jimin P.O.V

She lost that fucking bet by the way.....

So did I.....

***

🗞️ Headlines of newspapers and magazines. 🗞️

‼️Billionaire Park Jimin is Officially Over! (Still Sexy AF, But Over) Should We Stop Using Mr. Park's Finder App and Switch to Tinder Once & for All? ‼️

‼️ How a Billionaire, Playboy's Empire Crumbled Overnight: Will He Ever Apologize for the Lies? ‼️

I held back a laugh as I read the latest headlines while sitting in a Bongsan House restaurant.

These people always acted as if I'd somehow failed to read the "What Happens When You Become a Billionaire Overnight"

These people always acted as if I'd somehow failed to read the "What Happens When You Become a Billionaire Overnight". handbook. There were no rules for me to follow, no list of 'Dos and Don'ts' and I'd spent the past several years writing my own.

Was I reckless as hell sometimes? Yes. (Well, mostly in the past.).
Did I spend my hard earned money lavishly? Of course.
Was I worthy of an ongoing smear campaign? Never.

Yet, after becoming one of the youngest billionaires and launching Finder the number one hookup app in the country, Karma had randomly decided to come for me. With no warning whatsoever, she cleared the register of my life and printed the receipts of all my past mistakes, for the entire world to see.
And for some strange reason, she decided to expose them on the same damn day. I.e Yesterday.

Leaked emails, private texts, flights logs, everything......

All those times when I smiled on live television and said I was humbled to have the number one app in the country, while secretly seething with rage that Tinder was getting closer with every passing day?