Chapter-53

*THIRD PERSON P.O.V*

Jimin came over to Yoongi and Jungkook after changing his clothes. Taehyung was busy talking with Yeosang who was shouting at Taehyung about how Seojoon had blasted his phone with calls. While Taehyung was being ignorant about it and sipping his vodka.

Jimin laughed at their expressions and pinched their arms.

"Ouch!" Shouted both of them as they rubbed their arms.

"I gotta say that you were a totally different person up there!" Yugyeom exclaimed while widening his eyes in a comical way, looking like a cartoon. Which according to Jungkook- he was.

Yoongi finally came back to earth and moved closer to Jimin, "You never told me that you have this talent too."

Jimin slightly laughed and said, "Me and TaeTae used to do it when we were in college." His tone got nostalgic as he turned his gaze towards Taehyung and mumbled, "Those were the days."

Jungkook also stared at Taehyung remembering their days together. Taehyung's eyes still hold those galaxies which made Jungkook go crazy for him.

He suddenly remembered one time when they had been in Santorini on a trip. It was their date night.

*Flashback*

"Baby." Jungkook hugged Taehyung from behind and rested his chin on Taehyung's forehead.

Taehyung looked at him warmly and smiled. He turned around and wrapped his arms around Jungkook's neck.

It was night time and the sky looked ethereal. The moon was full that night which was just cherry on top because Taehyung had a special connection with the moon. The sky was littered with stars. It made their date even more beautiful and memorable.

Jungkook leaned forward and pressed a kiss on Taehyung's neck.

"I have something for you." Jungkook whispered. Taehyung smiled and connected their foreheads as he whispered, "Show me."

Jungkook backed away from him and removed his shoes along with his socks. He made Taehyung sit on the chair and crouched down to remove his shoes and socks too. He was very gentle all along.

All this while Taehyung watched him with overflowing love in his eyes. He was so lucky to have Jungkook.

Taehyung felt the slightly dewy grass under his feet and curled his toes while looking at the sky. Oh, this feeling was amazing.

And Jungkook watched still him crouching down. Oh, this view was amazing.

He stared at every single detail of Taehyung intensely, as if he was etching the image of him in his heart and Jungkook was just doing that.

Jungkook, still crouching down, took a hold of Taehyung's hand as music began playing.

Taehyung's eyes widened along with his smile. It was his favourite song!

Perfect by Ed Sheeran.

(A/n:- I suggest you guys to play the song along.)

"I found a love for me
Oh darling, just dive right in and follow my lead
Well, I found a girl, beautiful and sweet
I never knew you were the someone waiting for me."

The lyrics echoed behind them as Jungkook slowly stood up along with Taehyung. Their hands holding each others.

"Cause we were just kids--" And here come Taehyung's favourite lyrics where the melody suddenly changes and everything turns magical.

"When we fell in love
Not knowing what it was"

Jungkook cupped Taehyung's face and mouthed the words, "I will not give you up this time"

Taehyung nodded and also placed his hand on Jungkook's cheek, who leaned in the touch as Taehyung's eyes locked with Jungkook's while he sang the lyrics looking right into them, "But darling, just kiss me slow, your heart is all I own
And in your eyes, you're holding mine."

Jungkook wrapped his arms around Taehyung's waist tightly and pulled him close. He wasted no more time and captured Taehyung's lips in his.

But he didn't rushed it. He kissed him slowly, very slowly. Taehyung closed his eyes at the heavenly feeling and pulled Jungkook closer to him if it was possible.

Jungkook captured his bottom lip between his lips and sucked on it, biting it afterwards.

Jungkook pulled away slowly and opened his eyes and he was immediately met with those beautiful eyes of his lover. Those eyes which hold the whole universe in them.

He tightened his hold on Taehyung's waist and picked him up. Taehyung felt his feet leaving the grass and tightened his hold on Jungkook.

Jungkook sang the next lyrics looking into Taehyung's eyes as he slowly swayed them in circles, "Baby, I'm dancing in the dark with you between my arms
Barefoot on the grass, listening to our favourite song."

Taehyung laughed lightly throwing his head back as he felt his body swaying with the wind. Jungkook smiled lovingly and gently put him down.

He held Taehyung's hands and placed a kiss on his cheek as he sang, "When you said you looked a mess, I whispered underneath my breath
But you heard it, darling, you look perfect tonight."

The music stopped as Jungkook whispered looking in Taehyung's eyes, "Darling, you look perfect tonight."

Taehyung shyly lowered his eyes and bit his lip. Jungkook was still looking at him intently. He was waiting for Taehyung to look up. It was always his favourite moment, whenever Taehyung would lower his eyes and slowly look up. The moment was truly magical.

And when Taehyung finally looked up, Jungkook swore he would have died of that innocence in his eyes.

*Flashback ended*

That innocence was still there in those beautiful eyes. Yugyeom saw his friend staring at his lover and smiled shaking his head.

"Hey lover boy!" He called out. Jungkook turned his gaze toward him. He continued, "Aren't you going to go and praise him?"

Jungkook wasted no time and started walking toward Taehyung.

"Hi." He shyly called out and cleared his throat. Taehyung looked up and smiled, "Hey handsome, it's you."

Taehyung was about to say something else when his phone started ringing. He was about to decline it without looking at the screen, knowing it was Seojoon but was stopped by Yeosang, "It's Aunt Aish."

Taehyung furrowed his brows and looked at the screen. It was indeed his mother. He picked up the call, "Hey Mama."

However what he heard next made his blood run cold, "Come home fast Sammy. Woobin is missing."

Taehyung froze in his place and whispered, "What?!"

He ran out of the bar without looking back. Jungkook also followed him and pulled Yugyeom with him. Jimin and Yoongi also followed them.

---------------------------------

Happy Diwali guys!

May this diwali brings you everything you want and enlight your life with joy and happiness 🎉🎉 Candles to light up life✨; Decorations to enjoy life🎊; Presents to share success🎁; Fire Crackers to burn evils💥; Sweets to sweeten success🍫; And worship to thank God for everything!!!🙏🏻 Wish you and your family a joyous and prosperous Diwali!😊🎉🎉

This is my Diwali gift for you. The update you all have been asking for! I am very sorry for not updating earlier. I am truly very sorry.

Thanks for reading!

Love~💜