Chapter- 67

*THIRD PERSON P.O.V*

The newly wed couple danced hand in hand in the center as everyone else watched them swaying to the rythm.

Several other people also joined them. 

Seojoon came to Taehyung and told him, "I am returning to the hotel because I have an important meeting to attend."

Taehyung nodded, "Okay, take care of yourself." Seojoon nodded and flicked his forehead before saying, "If I came to know that you got wasted and hooked up with someone in my absence, you are a dead meat Park Sam."

Taehyung held his forehead and mumbled, "Don't worry, I wouldn't do anything like that. If you don't believe me you can ask Namjoon hyung to look over me."

Seojoon glanced at him and said, "I have already told him to do so."

Taehyung rolled his eyes, "Of course you have."

Seojoon left after that.

Namjoon took Jin's hand and pulled him towards the dance floor.

Jin softly smiled and placed his hand on Namjoon's shoulder.

They gently moved along the music as Namjoon whispered in between, "This bring back memeories."

Jin looked around and chuckled, "Yeah. I remember our wedding day. You were so nervous!"

Namjoon said, "Hey! Don't tell me that you were not nervous."

They laughed and danced while sharing those sweet memories with each other.

Jimin clicked their photos and turned to Yoongi, "They are such a sweet couple! My favorite one!"

"Yeah, totally made for each other." Yoongi said and winked at Jimin before saying his next words, "Just like us."

"Now, should we also go for a dance?" Yoongi asked.

Jimin wrapped his arms around Yoongi's neck and purred in his ear, "Maybe we could something more fun~"

Yoongi circled his arms around his waist and leaned in, "Like what?"

Jimin sucked on his earlobe a little as he whispered, "Maybe making out for a few minutes would help us figure that out, hm?"

And just like that, they found themselves in their car, making out.

Meanwhile in the hall with Yugyeom and Jungkook.

Yugyeom stretched out his hand in front of Jungkook and smiled as he asked in a sweet tone, "Would you like to have a dance with me, my love?"

Jungkook: "....."

Yugyeom was immediately punched direct in his face by the mafia boss who glared at him, "Ridiculous!"

Yugyeom held his nose which was aching and shrugged his shoulders as he glared at Jungkook, "You are ridiculous!" 

Yeonjun, who watched these two grown adults bickering like kids: "....."

Taehyung was standing beside Lisa. He turned his face toward her and stared at her for a moment before saying, "Did I tell you that you look exceptionally beautiful today?"

Lisa paused in her movements and turned towards him, "That's your sixth time saying that!"

Hoseok's voice came, "Well, you can't blame him. You are looking really beautiful today."

Lisa turned his face to the other side after hearing him.