Part 17: yours until the poets run out of rhyme

18+ WARNING MINORS DNI

When she comes back into the bedroom with their coffee, he grabs her by the waist as she sets it down on the nightstand. He doesn't want to let her go.

Bucky pulls her on top of him with his incredible strength and then flips her onto her back. He peels off her shorts and her sweater, tossing them onto the floor. She sees a glimpse of what he must have been like in the '40s. She'd bet damn good money that he was a ladykiller back in the day - not literally, obviously. But who wouldn't chase this guy all over Brooklyn? You'd be insane not to.

He kisses up and down the column of her throat, sweetly and softly. Alice hums as his lips travel back down her body, capturing her nipple with his teeth. She moans.

"Frisky again already?"

She doesn't mind. It feels so good to be wanted by him. When she's with him, it's like nothing else exists. The world fades away into nothingness when she stares into his eyes, and she's pretty sure he feels the same way. He lifts his head, drinking her in, a warmth flooding his eyes that makes her breath catch in her throat. Bucky grasps her face and runs his thumb along her jawline, before dragging his fingertips down her torso and along her hipbones.

"It might be the serum, or it might just be you." He smiles. "Can we go again?"

Alice giggles. It's his first time having sex in 70 years, she should have expected this kind of enthusiasm. But she didn't expect him to recover in ten minutes. On second thought, she probably should have expected that too.

He's so pretty. The anguish that's usually evident on his face has disappeared for a moment. One look from him and she's putty in his hands. She has been since day one.

She bites her lip.

"I'm game if you are, big boy."

He smiles, enraptured, and kisses her, his mouth moving slowly against hers. Alice whimpers as he devours her, her legs winding around his waist. Bucky's cock sinks into her wetness, stretching her wide. She gasps, still sensitive. Their second round is a little more fiery, a little more primal. He growls and grunts, his body craving release and euphoria while Alice chases her own high.

She needs him.

His hips move slowly and he breaks the kiss to press his forehead against hers. Alice lets herself fall into complete bliss, her eyes refusing to leave him. Bucky's gaze is intense, his eyes black. They pant and whine, and he tilts his head to kiss her again and tug on her bottom lip with his teeth.

Alice's arms rest above her head. Bucky's hands quickly find hers, aching for something to hold onto, and they link fingers. His grip is gentle while Alice holds his hands so tightly she's afraid she's going to break them, until she remembers he's a super soldier with a metal arm. The fact that he's trusting her to hold his prosthetic hand makes her heart swell. She moans as his hips speed up, his cock hitting her at just the right angle. He's so gentle, and she trusts him implicitly. He knows it. He would never, ever hurt her.

Alice moans his name and Bucky's head drops as he presses it into her shoulder.

"Alice," he whimpers. "You feel amazing."

"You can come, sugar." The nickname forces a ragged moan to spill from his perfect pillowy lips. Lips Alice can't stop kissing; can't stop thinking about. She sucks gently on his earlobe and feels a deep sob pulse through his body. She can see his pulse racing in the side of his throat. Alice shushes him softly, soft kisses adorning his cheekbone and jawline. "It's okay... this is about you."