18 | 𝐼 𝑤𝑜𝑛'𝑡

VALENTINA~ Snow on the beach by Taylor swift/ lana del rey

VALENTINA
~ Snow on the beach by Taylor swift/ lana del rey

I've just brought the last box to my office, like I said I need to get the guns to my office as fast as I can and today is the New Year's Eve party they need to be gone by today, which luckily I managed to do without being seen what the inside of the boxes are.

After bringing the boxes to the office, I completed two more missions that were on my list. I came home and saw Katie decorating the apartment with none other than Ace. Who else should it have been? Ace was also the one with the idea, personally, I didn't think that I would do something.

"Where have you been? I was looking for you." Katie asked while blowing the helium into the balloons. I put my keys down and took off my shoes. "In my office. Just had to work on a few things."

"You have an office?" Ace, listen to our conversation. "Yes, she bought it yesterday," Katie answers the question. "Who bought what?" And here he is. "Bro, Fiona has her own office, and we have to share one with nine others."

"Don't care." Jayden shrugged as he came out of the bathroom. At least he doesn't care what happens in my life, I wouldn't have thought otherwise.

"We don't have time until the party starts, how about some help?" I wasn't even a few steps into my own house when Jayden jumped me. "You told me in the car that you would take care of it," I talked to Ace. "It was a joke because I thought it was clear I couldn't do this on my own." the boy talks himself out of it, and I would like to tear off his skin piece by piece.

"I'm going to buy alcohol," Jayden said as he stood in the kitchen. "Perfect, Fiona go with him, the more you can buy the more alcohol we have." why do I have to do everything with him no matter what I do? Alone with the one that I'm already completely done with, it's not exactly easy to take people's lives.

"I've been up all day, I think Jayden can do it on his own." I looked at the arrogant look of Jayden, where I couldn't save a provocative grin. "Even Jayden can't pull it off with this much of the alcohol that's planned to buy," said Ace. Seriously?
"If we go together, it's like I'm alone. She's no help." Jayden walked towards me and looked me straight in the eye as he walked to the door to grab his jacket. "I could carry more than you, but I'm not imagined this much ego in myself as the asshole who might be able to carry one bottle." A small smirk crossed his lips. This boy is a wandering question mark, I don't want him to grin but put on a face that tells me I hurt him.

"This asshole doesn't just pretend, he can do it, and I will prove it." Without saying another word, he steps out of my apartment. I rolled my eyes and headed for the elevator. "I hate you." I quickly ran after Jayden, who didn't even want to wait for me, and luckily I got to the elevator before the doors closed. "Look like we go together." I stood next to him. "I pass. Just go to a different store than me. Then we both have different types of alcohol."