Lessons

My eyes shot open as I jumped out of the bed.

"I'm-I-," I panicked to the person laying in bed.

"It's okay, sexy," the voice whispered seductively. I twisted my face in confusion at the name sexy. Who's bed did I lay in?

"I-"

"No, come here, baby," the figure whispered sitting up in the bed. It was dark, and the moonlight beaming through the window on the far end corner of the room still didn't show who it was. I was only able to make out the outline of the figure's muscles letting me know that the figure is a male.

He swiftly and smoothly climbed out of the bed and over to me. His hands snaked around my waist and he buried his face in my neck.

"I-" I tried but he softly placed a long finger on my dry lips. Nipping and biting at the skin on my neck.

"Shhhh, let me take in all your sexiness," he whispered. This definitely wasn't Dylan because he wasn't this forward with me.

"Please," I croaked. Push him away. Fight back, Cassandra! Wake up!

I was uncomfortable but stuck to the floor as always. When someone confronted me, I never knew what to do I just got stuck. My mind was yelling at me and telling me to run away, but my body was unresponsive.

He kissed my body ever so softly, and I let out a small cry when he touched my stomach.

"Elliot!?" a voice shouted as the light was flicked on. Honestly, Elliot was beautiful. He had flawless skin, brown, silky hair, big, hazel brown eyes, and a beauty mark on the left side of his soft, pink lips.

"Kalea, I thought she was someone else! I-I thought she was you!" Elliot stuttered in panic as he looked at me, backing away.

With a sigh of relief, I turned around to see Kalea and Dylan staring at us with wide eyes. Kalea stared at Elliot like he had said something completely wrong. Her eyes filled with the familiar feeling of betrayal.

"Mine," Dylan growled lowly.

Elliot stared at Dylan in confusion. Perplexed. Then he stared at me, then back at Dylan and back at me. Then it finally snapped.

"Dylan, I didn't know, dude. I thought it was Kalea," he defended quickly. Kalea's eyes widened and she put a finger on her lip signaling for him to be quiet.

"Kalea?" Dylan growled louder and balling his fists. Dylan snapped his head in Kalea's direction and she stared back at him. "Dylan, let me explain-"

"No, I meant Alia," Elliot switched, backing away again. In a blink of my eyes, Dylan had Elliot pinned up on the wall. Growling, his eyes glossed over in anger, his entire body was trembling. I was still speechless and I hadn't noticed that I was crying. "Don't shift, love," I whispered. "Please calm down."

"Touch my mate again, and I swear I'll rip your spine from your body," Dylan yelled.

"Dylan, Annabella will wake up," Kalea mumbled, nibbling at her fingernails. I could see how hurt she was seeing her mate be pinned up on a wall and she couldn't help.

Elliott had to be Dylan's beta. And from what my mom has told me, problems between the Beta and Alpha stay between the Beta and Alpha.

Dylan dropped Elliot and turned my way. His glare scared me but made me want to snuggle into his arms for saving me from the stupid situation I had thrown myself into.

He stormed towards me with so much power. He gripped tightly on my arm and dragged me out of the room. Kalea gave me a sorrowful glare and walked slowly over to Elliot as he sat on the floor breathing heavily. Taking one last look at the two of them, I heard Kalea whisper an apology.