Halloween Night

"Happy 7th Birthday, Blue Bell," I said placing her plate of chocolate chip pancakes in front of her.

"Thank you, Cassy," she smiled swinging her small feet under the table. Even though it was Annabella's birthday, this was my favorite day of the year. Seeing her this happy, made me feel like an accomplished big sister.

"Happy birthday, Bella," Adonis exclaimed running into the kitchen with a one small, red rose.

"I got this for you! I wanted to get you a black one because it's Halloween but I could not find it," he shrugged. "I got this out of the garden. Don't tell Luna Charlotte."

"That's a very sweet thing for you to do, Adonis. Say thank you, Annabella," I urged. Annabella took the flower and broke the stem in half harshly. She slipped it behind her ear and smiled a white smile.
"Thanks Adonis. I promise I won't tell Mama Charlotte," she whispered before holding her pinky out to him. Adonis wrapped his pinky around hers and smiled happily. "You want a pancake? It's my favorite kind, but I'll be happy to share!"

"Sure," he smiled. He ran to get a fork from the kitchen drawer and hurried back.

"Cassandra Moonshine! Come on!!!" Kalea yelled in a motherly fashion from the living room.

"Ugh, I'm coming," I groaned. I kissed Annabella and Adonis and left with Kalea.

"Where are we going?" I asked clicking my seatbelt in place.

"We're going the store to buy some costumes for your first Halloween party at the Sunlight Pack house!"

"It's Halloween day, it's too late to find costumes. The good ones will be all gone."

"I know this place we can go to," she smirked.

(Sandra's Perspective)

"Robert, where are you? And. Where. Am. I?" My eye sight slowly came back, and I was surrounded by torturous objects. I looked around at the dirty walls, and torn up floors. Was I in our basement. I had ropes tightly knotted around my wrists and ankles. I tried pulling but was stopped by a door opening in the far corner of the room.

"Oh, my sweet, sweet, Sandra, you're awake," he spoke as sarcasm kissed his tongue.

"I said where are we," I spat angrily. He walked slowly up to me and ran his rough, dirty hands across my face.

"We're in my dungeon, aka our basement my sweet," he spoke calmly. His eyes were blood shot red and his breath reeked of alcohol and weed.

"Get out of my face, your breath is going to make me vomit," I grimaced turning my head.

He grabbed my chin and forcefully made me look at his threatening and disgusting eyes. "I'm warning you, Sandra!" He howled tightening his grip on my chin. I stared into his hateful eyes. How could I have been so stupid? I loved this man. I was so blinded by my job and Robert that I've lost the two most precious things in my life.

The anger that was bottled up inside of me rose rapidly. I spat in his face causing him to jolt back. He wiped his face with one of his vile hands.

"LOOK! I'M GONNA GIVE YOU ONE MORE CHANCE!" He gritted. "Now, I've got two little surprises for you. The first surprise is that you have a new prisoner to give you company."

As if on que, a girl with long, brown and a pretty hour-glass figure was pushed in. She had rope knotted around her wrists.

"Hi, Hannah," Robert said sarcastically. Hannah just eyed him with teary eyes. "Let me go," she begged lowly.