Chapter 11: Ex's & Oh's

~Dalvin's P.O.V~

"Long time no see," I told Tia with a chuckle. I turned on the car and the music blasted, so I turned it down.

"You saw me some weeks ago when you popped up at my house out of nowhere." She shook her head and grabbed her seatbelt.

"I told you that I knew my brother would be there and I was correct," I told her pulling off and making her jerk forward in her seat.

"What the hell, Dalvin!?" Tia exasperated.

"Oops, my bad." I laughed.

She quickly strapped herself in. "Did that on purpose."

"To fuck with you? Yeah." I nodded. "De did that to me not too long ago, I guess I just got my payback from you because he don't like my driving. He ain't gon' get in." I laughed.

"I ain't have NOTHIN' to do with that, Dalvin." Tia laughed.

"Closest thing though." I shrugged with a chuckle.

"You ain't gon' put yours on?" Tia asked me.

"For what?" I frowned.

"Accidents happen." She told me. "Donald..." She hinted. "The seatbelt is what probably saved him from critical injuries."

"Alright." I strapped myself in, then drove down the street. "This is the first time that I been around you ALONE in years, except we cool now." I laughed.

"Those were the days. All you, K-Ci and JoJo did were piss me off. MOSTLY you and K-Ci though. Especially since I was staying in the house with you though even though I didn't have to stay." She rolled her eyes, smiled, then that turned into laughter.

I shook my head at her, laughing. "First day we all hung out, everything was all good. Then things went downhill from there. We were young and shit. That's my bad. I'm sorry." I told her. "All the other shit I did too. Couldn't stand yo ass though!" I spoke with laughter.

"The feeling was mutual though!" She laughed. "When I caught onto the vibes."

"You really got my brother all head over heels for yo big-headed ass." I chuckled.

"Mmmm, I know. What'd he tell you?" Tia asked me.

"Nope, I won't say a damn thing!" I laughed. "You thought! Besides, I'm sure he didn't tell me too much different than what he told you."

"Tell me so I can confirm it." Tia looked me in the eyes.

"Nope! That's kept in the brotherhood confidentiality files." I told her. "You love him and he loves you, right?" It's a rhetorical question, but she answered it anyway.

"He better!" She chuckled. "Nahh, I'm just joking. I know he does and I love him too."

"Cool." I nodded.

"Both sides of your family hang around each other, huh?" She asked me. "It must've been fun growing up."

"Pretty much." I chuckled. "Some people say it's weird but nahh... That's how ma and pops met. Their families knew each other."