Chapter 30: Fine by Me

Please excuse ANY errors.

December 27, 1998

~Tia's P.O.V~

After getting out of the shower and putting on my bath towel, I grabbed my toothbrush because I forgot to brush my teeth before getting into the shower. Fifteen minutes into brushing my teeth, I heard a knock over the medium volume of my music and looked into the mirror to see Donald at the door.

"Can I come inside?" He questioned with his knuckled still touching the door.

I shrugged with a nod, before slightly bending down to spit out my toothpaste. Donald hugged me from behind with his hands around my waist.

"I swear, you brush your teeth like a child. You got that black shit all on and around your mouth." He laughed into my neck, then kissed it. "If it was white, I'd think it was rabies."

Bringing my shoulder up, I replied, "You know it." I giggled, causing me to choke on my toothbrush and cough.

I'm agreeing with him about me brushing my teeth like a child because it is nothing but the truth.

He shook his head at me, "All you gotta do is breathe through your nose."

Lifting up, I squinted at him through the mirror. "This just so happens to not be the first time you spoke those words to me." I rinsed my mouth out with water.

"It's true." He replied laughing.

I side-eyed him. "But you damn sure be choking on your toothbrush when it goes too far down. Imagine if it was bigger." I raised my eyebrows.

He shrugged his shoulder at me. "No, I'm not gonna do that. Plus, my shit ain't that damn far from that toothbrush. Hard to tell the difference to be honest." He managed to say that with a straight face.

I side-eyed him again at his lie. "Lie again. Why did you come into the bathroom with me anyways?" I tilted my head to the side, then turned around to face him.

Leaning against the sink, I look up at him. Donald moved closer to me, his body pushing me against the sink counter. We both brought our faces close to one another, forehead to forehead and nose to nose. So... He's not going to respond to my question? I smirked, finding it a little funny, causing our lips to brush against each other. I already know that Donald came into this bathroom on some freaky stuff.

Placing my hands on his chest, I pushed him away, just enough for me to turn back towards the sink to spit again. That charcoal taste is still a bit strong, so I rinsed my mouth out and washed it off my lips again. When I lifted up again, he pushed up on me, slowly kissing all over my neck.

"You must be tryna put some toothpaste on your so-called toothbrush?" I joked.

He stopped, looking at me in the mirror with his jaw dropped. "Tia?"

"What?" I questioned. "You said that it was the same size."

"Ewwww... That's the nastiest shit I EVER heard you say!" He said laughing. "Ewww. Ahhh, that shit will burn too," he winced.

Turning my body around, I asked him a question. "How so?"

"Toothpaste? You could mean it anyway, but imagine it comin' out of a woman. Tia, do you know how thick that shit is?" He raised his eyebrows. "If ANYBODY got something that damn thick coming out of them, then they got some type of infection or disease!" His face scrunched up. "You just put that image in my head too." He shivered in disgust at the thought.