life in Rome

Life in Rome is pretty bad in 360 A.D there's an ongoing war between the vampires and unknown masses. It's basically a live or die thing. me and my brother and sisters fight everyday. where are triples and a single never been separated. So we do everything together. we train sleep and eat together. this war is a pretty big war. we have been fighting for about 9 years and it's basically a war we are winning. and honestly if this war never happened i would've met the love of my life ty.

i have no clue where Ty came from either. Rome isn't his home land. no one minus his family knows where it's at. Ty is an amazing guy. he saved so many times. Its like no matter where i go he is there. This war that is going on is going to save me and our family but I'm going to miss what the land has become over the years. We have made this land a home but now it's going to be able to start over the way "humans" want it too.

The war has become very difficult we are going to win or lose and honestly i know we can win this. The Unknown are very hard to fight mainly because they can be anything as a vampire it has become hard to keep up with them.

-476 A. D the fall of Rome-

fall of Rome was my fault. i caused it to change history for good. and honestly me and my family and His family planned it all out. If the fall of Rome never happened there would be so much going on today. more war no one can control the "immortals" still walking as the "immortals" but since that happened that killed of about 7,895,987.300 immortals (minus me and family all of 45 people) (67 of Tys family). we had our family by our sides for a lot of thing until "It' happened. we will get into that a little later.

-sitting under the willow tree outside "father's" house-

(father is unknown named character we still to this day don't know his first name)

"wow kay we did it" as Ty looks at me as the city of rome burns in flames

"yeah i know. isn't is beautiful. the summer air and the smell of burning flesh and civil life." i said watching the flames turn colors

"it's amazing. how doesn't the smell of flesh bothers..if i may ask?" as he looked at my reaction

i cringe before saying a word "because i have to ignore the want of blood and flesh. if you ignore something you want the urge of wanting it will disappear," looking at his with my dark blue eye that are almost skin crawling black.

i start watching the fire again. the flames turn from red and orange to bluish and yellow and the wind has a slight breeze.

i see him crying with the slight breeze of summer air hits his skinny face. "why do you like the willow tree kay. really is such a girly looking tree." he said with a slight smirk

"because the tree has an evil's side of victory. think about it. willow tree are the only tree that has last this far. the pink for support and long like wipe branch for fighting. and they smell good." i said looking at him hoping he hasn't notice the change in my eye color.

"Kids in side now. if family talk" Father said with a stern voice

"we are coming sir" we both said getting up as i grab my shoes.

-family talk-

we are all together and that's when my eyes go back to being a light grayish blue. Father is going on about heading to a different country and that's when me and kayden and kyle look at each other. we haven't left the Rome walls. and we are going to an Unknown island for a while until everything clear to come back to civil ground. and that's when i lost all respect for my family.

-later that night-

"what are we going to do kay really we never left our world." as kyle looked me and kayden went on.

"just pack and keep packing only things we need" i said quietly. Ty walked in the door and my brother and sister left speaking in Romanian.

"hi ty" i said packing the weapons and papers and things i needed in the over sized bag

"how are you taking the move?" he said grabbing my hand moving my long black hair out of my face

"im fine. its my family that's a concern." i said pulling it back getting ready just to cut it all off

"oh. i see. and i notice you're gonna cut your hair?" he said looking a my motion with my hair

"yeah i want it all gone." and sat behind me and grabbed the razor and cut it for me. just the way i wanted it like he was in my mind.

"thanks" i said ask Nicole walked in.

"i'm coming" she said

i knew she would.

we pack all night and sleep all day. We are moving out the next night. since we are monsters of the night, it would be easier.

-12:30am-

we are up walking around we have very little time to leave. the vampire haven't had much time to actually be in the radiant sun. the werewolves don't really care.

"where my coffee." i said walking into the kitchen looking at father

"on the table along with food" he said smiling

Nicole looks over at him " does this mean we are family now" as everyone looked

"yes. i want to sign all of the birth certificates same with your mother" he said as the kinda short lady walked out long brown hair piercing blue eyes staring at us.

"hello children. i am your mother. call me mom or ma'am." she said looking at me and Ty

ty grabbed my leg and said "so a basic family?" Father and Mother both look at him

"Well kinda. there a couple of you guys that will need to be honest here and tell us what's going on. like Ty and Kay are you two a thing or what?" father said as me and him look at each other.

"yes we are" we said looking at each other surprising saying it at the same time. the room fell silent that is could kill anyone.

"well me and kyle are a thing" amber said

we have no clue what else to think.

we gathered our things and we finally left for now. hoping one day i'll be able to come back to my land i once called home.