reality has funny way of love.

everything is slowing down and its just the fact Kayden is in treatment and i dont have my sister. i never notice how much everything changes. i never really thought about everything that just happened. really stop and think if it was your sister.

"kay..are you okay" Ty asked walking in my room looikng at me. i facing the window watching the rain dance of the wndow.

"yeah." i whisperd

"thats not the real answer. kaylee talk to me babe." he said holding me as i lost it.

i sat there for a good hour crying and not understanding anything. why did kayden do this to me or kyle or even nicloe. it didnt make sense. my sister.

-alone all night-

i was alone to night no one was home. and i instantly new tonight i would cause damage. i was walking arounf the house. just wondering. i felt out of place and i just...was confused. i had time to really think and never really thought that i would be like this. i went and worked out for hours and i broke down and i lost it. i broke all the mirrors in the dance room and my bathroom, i never did anything like this before it was bad and i knew it because i caused so much damage i was bleeding and i was hurting.

"why did everyone leave" i whisperd "why doesnt anyone care" i said i finally feel a sleep in Tys room on his king size bed watching the a random tv show.

-morning-

"kay...baby wake up" ty said sitting next to me trying to wake me up

"hmmm." i said rolling over in to direct sunlight. and i was up.

"what happened last night" he asking looking at my hands and arms and my legs

"i dont know. i dont really wanna talk about it" i knew exactly what happened. i just wish it never happened. really i caused so much damage. whats the point.

i walked down stairs and sat at the talbe and dad look at me.

"KAYLEE! what happened are you okay?" he said looking me as the blood was dry and turning t scabs and itchy.

"i told you should leave alone." i said as i lead dad down stairs in to my 3rd room and bathroom to the dance room.

"kaylee.baby im sorry.. i should of listened" he said grabbing me.

i just was standing there in complete shock that i caused so much damage and im the smallest compared to everyone. i have no clue what too do or say and thats when i had anothing bad blackout.