The ride.

Its basically one of those trips that took forever. Mainly because I never traived.
I sat next to Try the whole so I was fine. The trip was 6 days and 57 hours. 9 train rides and 3 boats and 1 privet jet.
The whole time someone was fighting with someone a lot of sleeping and a lot of he said she said shit. I was annoyed.
The train rides were privet so it was that bad. Honestly if I had to do it again I wouldnt mind. But the smell of wet dog was annoying...
"Can you not sit out side when it rains." I said with that annoyed tone looking at Connor and them.
"Can you not hide from the sun?!" Amaber screached at me. Thats when I lost it. Ty had to hold me so I wouldn't lung.
"Can we all just get alone for an hour?!" Kyle said looking at amber
"Well maybe if we can fucking agree!" Nicloe said smack one of the boys.

"FATHER its been raining for 3 days. Can you please keep them inside?!" I said looking at him

"I'll try my child." He said nodding watching our reactions to everything.
"Dude the rain is turning to snow!" Valen said all exicted like a child wanting candy.
"No. We are not going out side." Mother said walking around the corner heading over to Father.

They over there whispering not understanding what they are saying.so I just close my eyes and cuddle against Ty.

-my mind-
Its really hard to sleep mainly because all my dream are about the war and things I have seen and being thrown at people I never met. Its just crazy flashes of war and blood.

-
I suddenly wake from a deep sleep it pitch black out. I'm still next to Ty but this time we are laying down on our bed.

I get up and head to the trains kitchen.

"Hello Kaylee" mom said with a grin
"Hi mother" I said grabbing a cup
"How did you sleep? You have been out for a couple hours" she said pouring me coffee
" fine. Im not use to sleeping this much." I said leaning againest the cold wall.
"Is everyone sleepi-" I tried saying before she cut me off
"Yeah I bet. And yes everyone is out cold. Main because it's been daylight for 4 hours now." Said stand there jur scanning me
"Okay? Now are you a immortal?" I asked looking at her and pinning her as a vampire or unknown masses
"Yes. I'm and immortal-" she said ask j cut her off
"Vampire or unknown.. But I'm guessing vampire." I said taking a sip of coffee
"Very good. I can tell your a reader furtent tell futer reader and your in training for the other powers we are capeible of." She said grabbing my hand
"Yup. Your good your self." I said lookimg at her cold doll eyes.

-
Vampires are a cold blood immortal. We take power and not afraid of anything. We are more of power than anything.

"Hello mother" Dallas said looking at me with a grim look of hate
"Hello...Dallas?" She said slightly confused.
"Your getting good with names." I said with a slight whisper.
"Yes Me and Father have been watching you guys for years." She said slightly disappointed

I looked out the train window in deep thought as they carried on a conversation about war and weapons and training. I got up and layes back down I can sleep for 3 more hours. And I'm gumn try, cuddling back up to Ty. I know I'm not gunna be able to sleep to I just later there looking the the window the snow was such a pretty thing to watch. Its so graceful like the balle dancers. There delicate and perfect and very unquic. I never really took the time to think about what's going to happen. We only have 2 days left. This is our last train ride before the jet.

"Babe are you up" Ty said rolling over putting his arm around me.
"Mhmm. I have been" I said watching the snow slowly disappear.
"Okay." He said falling back to sleep

I just layed there watching the weather slwoly change leaving the brisk cold to more air. Still knowing what's going to halpe . I'm slightly confused on why these strangers want us. Really. We are slowly entering a warmer land which was still really pretty I probably have 1 hour or so before night fall and eveyone is going to be up.

Which is the start of our new life's. I never thought I would be here starting over. Its completely different.

"Kids get up. Breakfast and coffee and tea." Father said walking in to each room.

We all got up and had our breakfast making sure everything is perfect. We all were talking and waking up and trying to be social. Me and Ty were talking to Danny and Jayson about the new place.

It finay feels like family we eat together train together and we all kinda go to bed together. And that's when Ty's sister shouts out she's pregnant...(side note..This is the first time she's pregnant..) The room got silent quickly.. We all know its impossible for vampire and werewolf to have kids together but we have no clue if it true or not. But whatever.

"We are here let's get on the jet. Its a 2 hour plain ride and we are there." Father said.