together. we are monsters..

"I love you" ty said looking at me
"I love you too" saying as he held me.
Knowing we are monsters together or not. We caused so much hell and hectic battles that turned to the bloody wars. Saying sorry was just to late.
Still not understanding our relationship is the best part to completely different immortals together. Its great. Its one of thoughts things you just have to go with. We have been through Rome burning war blood shed fire and bear death reborn and so much more. Face it we are simple just let to be.

"Kay. Babe.lovely.my love." ty said walking in my room.
(FYI its the 50s by now.)
"Yes love" I said spinning around
"Ticks concert tonight." He said smile
He was so excited I couldn't wait but tonight would but the last night before I travel by my self to "new Rome" over 16 thousand miles away. Wow.

"Babe-" I got cut off
"KAYLEE OSBORNE" I heard my name being yelled by my dad

I went down stair and I relized he probably wondering if I'm packed yet I'll be gone for 7 months. And thats what is about wondering if I'm pack and if I'm sure I wanna go. Of course I'm going I wanna go. I want to see the damage fixed.

-concert..that night-
We went to the concert it was perfect so much fun I felt like a rebel. In away I am. Just under the stars. With him 1 last time.

We got home and I told him..
"I'm leaving in 6 hours.." I said looking down at my pink pastel heels
"What...why?" He said wiping the dust of his pants.
"I need to see new Rome and study there..6-7 months..." I said in tears. He's wiped my face and kissed my forehead.
"I'm here waiting princess." He said walking me to mg room.
I sat there looking at my train ticket. Just completely out of it. I stilled wanted to go but not by my self.

When I left that night I remember everything. My hair was pulled back in a military bun I was wearing a pastel blue jeans and a white shirt and his "hoodie" and my black convers.

"I love you all." I said hugging dad and Ty and mom. Those are the one that went to drop me off. I cried because I didn't want to leave Ty but I had too.

"Bye ty...I love you.." Were my last words...

Sitting on the train was just not the same without Ty no one to talk to just classical music and a window..

Let's hope I'm doing the right thing.

-time passes..4 Months in.."
I miss Ty like crazy. I have learned so much I have seen my damage and learned the language and the people. Love the food but lost the connection I had years ago. I knew this isn't home anymore. I wrote the family every night I only had 3 months togo. In that time frame Amaber is on her 4 kid and my sister found the meaning of life. And I'm in Rome living my biggest dream.

-letter-
Dear family,

Hello everyone. I am fine I hope your all doing great! I have learned so much here and so the damage and see whaf has become. I miss you all!!! Ty I love you and my sister I miss you like a lot. Dad let me come home soon.
-Kaylee

That was the first letter I wrote. Once the months go by time few. Thank god.

-last day I'm Rome.-
Time went and I have my ticket it to go home.. And I have forgave my demons and together we are monsters that are contained in the sanity of the mind.