nothing changed.

still nothing has changed but little did i know this was going to be normal for me. time past and he would come and go. but in the end he would come back. the hardest was letting him go overtime. than i stopped getting attached because i never knew when he was going to disappear again.

"hey kaylee are you okay" kayden ask me standing at my door.

"I'm fine.. i want to be alone." i said 

"you haven't left your room in 4 weeks and you have dropped everything. I'm worried." she said walking over to me

"KAYLEE what the hell?!?" she said grabbing my wrist seeing vertical line down my wrist to many to count.

"I'm fine kayden get the fuck...out of my room now." i started crying

from there i had 4 suicide attempts and over thousands of cuts and scars. no one cared enough to tell me to stop or help they said it was for attention.

"Kaylee? hello? breath god dammit...KAYLEE please don't goo!!! i fucking love you.. I'm not leaving again i promise." Ty yelled walking in my bathroom seeing my on the ground covered in blood near death again.

"you..sssss.saiiid....thatttttt lassssst time." i start to black out

-6 days later-

i woke up in my bed i was covered in bandages and my wrists and legged are covered.

"kay? are you wake?" his voice rang

"mhm" i couldn't speak

"its okay baby girl I'm here now i won't let this happen again." he said holding my hand

i mustered up what i had in me and screamed "THATS A FUCKING LIE TY YOU KOW THIS YOU LEAVE ME EVERY TIME. YOU WALK AWAY AND COME BACK IN A COUPLE OF MONTH THINKING EVERYTHING IS OKAY! ITS NOT FAR FROM IT. YOU HURT ME YOU SHOULD OF LET ME DIE! OKAY YOU BROKE EVERY FUCK PROMISE YOU SET. I CANT HANDLE THIS OKAY. IM DONE I CANT HANDLE THIS ANYMORE!" i yelled so loudly Father cam up stairs.. i didnt know i was back home.

"Kaylee i never meant to hurt." he said crying

"Ty leave now. she can't handle thins right now." Father said look threw my door way.

"but.-

"NOW!" he said cutting of ty

_Ty's POV_

"i lost her.. she was almost gone forever but she doesn't understand whats going on. i want her i really do.. but maybe she'll just be my best friend and we can just be friends.. but i take handle that and neither can she. i don't fucking know. I'm done this is it. my last night. i just..done" i said walling out of the house in to the dark listing for water i the current will kill me, and i won't hurt her!" i said running for the river

i jumped in. took my last breath...

_No ones Actual POV_

little did Ty know she was going to save him little did she know that he would do this. Also no one seen behind Kayden mask..

that night was event full for the osborn's 2 close to deaths acts and 1 overdose. how did this happen? because no one understands whats going on.

-------------------

Hey guys,

    I'm sorry that this chapter got out of control. But Ty and Kay are having some problems with depression and suicidal though. Depression and Suicide is something that happens everyday and I wanted to make the chapter kinda serious because anything can happen at any point, and my depression acts a lot like Keylees, i wanted to share what goes on behind a so called happy rich family. so thank you for reading this. i know i don't update all the time, but hey i try. come and follow me, hum any questions ask away.

-Kaydance May Renn