fighting fire with fire.

Waking up in a white room, it was cold. The smell of rubber and chemical surroned me. I over here people talking but its in Spanish. So I closed my eyes again and I just laid there hoping it was a dream. I cold handed person touched me I flinched and open my eyes.

"Dad..were..am I.. What happened?" I whispered
"Your fine. And in the clinic and you fainted. And you went blood crazy. But won" I said holding my hand.

Blood crazy?...what how I was in control. I know what I did.. But how did I slip.. No this can't be happening.
"Get me out of here. Let me move." I yelled.
"Your under restrictions hun. You got injured and lost blood." He said getting up to change the blood bag.

"But..no. I need to go to my room. My bed.. Leave me alone. Let me do as I please!" I screamed and started to cry.

I'm fine. I was healthy!! I can't be down like this. I look at my arms the were IVs and ban-aids and there were cuts and burises and burn marks. But I don't remember..

"Riley and Ty are here." He said getting up

They walked in to the room.. I wasn't ready.
"Hey , kay I could fix your hair if you would like." Riley said holding the plaitum pink brush.
"Please." I whispered
"I missed you baby." Ty said bring me pizza and a soda.
"I'm missed you." I said starting to eat.

We sat there for hours. And honestly it wasn't normal. I had enough of being under someone care. I never gave it much thought my family will always be in war. We had a lot enemy's compared to friends minus the underworld and the havoc paths and the guardian's of gods. But had to pick our battles. He had help but not in compairson to the Shays.

Fire was a power everyone has but I have all mine and so does ty than rileys missing some but enough to fight.

Have you ever felt so helpless that you wanted to end every bit of pain and Evey memory you had?

Well I did. I had a hidden secrets and lies and the perfect balancing act you could call it.

Call me crazy, I know I am. Yes my story never lines up right but its always about the little details that do. The drink drugs relapses bursis cuts powers vampires werewolf demons fallen angels. Science could never explain this its all mythical right? Haha no...

"Kay what are you doing?" Dad ask
"Writing." I scolded

I left it be. Was this a dream? Could it be?. I wish it was. I never thought that I would be capable of this. I was a pro liar a pro actress a pro at hiding. But this will soon or later get me in trouble. Someone told me you can't be afraid of death for the future. Still I can't understand why I am the one like this.

"Kay its time to be released." Dad said unhooking the IVs and blood bags.
"Finally." I said getting up
I never noticed how distant this family was basically all of had our parts and we left that be. Dad was dad his self me and ty normal but things just were distant dinner family trips battling noting was syncing.

Being a dancer help I new how to be graceful and proper but I knew how to fight.

-family talk-

We at sat down in the den as dad told us what was going on. The public has found a trace to us, so its time to go in to hiding and move back to the iscolated island. I knew this was good. Back to iscolation distant from contact. But it was only time before the government will find out the lies we have told and  what we all are, and this is was all the shays.

You can't fight fire with fire it just makes life harder and to rare sight of battle bloody and out of control.

When two families fight its bad mainly if we are all related in an odd way. We knew each other secrets and weakness and its more information to add.  Fighting is what we were raised to know.