once it sits in

"is this my new life." i ask looking at Ty wondering if this is life as we knew it.

i never knew what was going on. or even what to expect. Things change time changes. Its the fact we still today this day don't know what to expect. Best way to think is with an open mind.

I'm laying in my room only like is coming through my dark purple curtains, from the daylight on the other side. I couldn't sleep it was basically pointless. I knew somebody was up so I went down stair and sat in the dark family area. Staired at the radio set.
"Kay. Is that you" Danny said walking around the conor
"Yea. Why are you up danny?" I said spinning around looking at her black sillowet.
"Can't sleep." She said standing at the door.
It's the fact our times are change being a wake when Mortals are and sleep when they do.
Just noticing the small changes in simple everyday life. But "he" never change his feelings about me.

After war Ty and i grown closer because we were afraid to lose each other. I never thought that I could be so afraid something it was so small and simple to you or I. Staring out the window looking at daylight just lost in thought. The sunlight glimmers across my skin turning into something different.
Vampires don't sparkle or anything like the stories they told in the movie. We arw more dark and different compared to those the people have come up with.
Just face it that nothing can compare to something made for war.

"Kay?" Ty said walking around the chair in my room I was sitting in front of this white wall with paint in front of me.
"Yes love?" I said spinning around
"What are you doing" he ask stairing at the paint
"Do you think..doing my hair?" I said laughing
Wesat there and paint there bare walls adding color and life.

That's when my life slowly began. Everything was falling in to place. I started Osborne academy and started school and arts. I did everything like a normal girl.. Before "it" happened.