im never leaving again.

I'm sitting here. Look at out the window never realizing how much everything changed when I left. My life change everyone change amber had her 3 kid. Ty seem distant.
-the night I came home-
I got of the train.
"KAYLEE!" Ty said running to me as I drop my stuff and ran to him as he pick me up and spinned me around.

It was a perfect. I missed him like crazy. That night we had a family dinner. In way it felt like I kept order in the family and I guess everyone had a place. It was nice.
"How was Rome Kay" dad said looking at me excited to here all about my trip
"It was fine. Really confusing at first and something that took time to get use to everything basically backwards there." I said eating the meatloaf
"Sound interesting. Are you going to go back?" Dad said as the room fell silent.
"I don't think so. Well not yet. It's to different, maybe next I'll take someone with me." I said looking at him easing the room
"Sounds great Kay." Mom said cleaning the table as everyone finished.

-that day after-
I spent the day in my room unpacking and cleaning and fixing some things and working on some american language skills and proper techniques and thing I need before school start again. 8 hour of school is not what I'm use to. Rome only 3 and 1/2 and than 4 of language.

Its different.
"Kay. Can we talk" kayden said walking over to me in my room.
"What's up sis" I said spinning around
"Well you can't tell anyone." She said shaking I noticed this isn't my normal sister
"Speak what's going on." I said. At this point she was dating a mortal named mike he was a big time druggy I have no clue my dad let her date him.
"Well...I'm addicted to a drug...and its making Me sick and I'm scared." She said balling her eyes out.
"I know some treatments you can do" I said with pure disappointment in my voice.
"Anything just help me" she said.
That night she stayed in my room and told me the she was a heroin and she couldn't stop and mike would hurt and shit. Mike was an abusive mother fucked. I hated him. We talked all night making plans and I'm going to to save her.

"Kayden rose Osborne I will save you I promise." I said hugging .