addicted to him.

"Kayden rose osborne, I will save you" I said hugging her.

It was going to be so hard to save her. I guess we all are addicted to something use three sister are addicted to 3 guys. Nicloe was addicted to lleam I was addicted to Ty and Kayden was addicted to Mike.

We had such had time being away from them.
Nicloe and lleam did everything together. Lleam was a rich boy perfect red hair green eyes perfect bite. Her dream.
Kayden and mike were poison together. Mike was evil did what he wanted when he wanted.
Me and Ty the dream couple but that was the outside, we really didn't fight we just difficult. Ty is the perfect guy dark brown hair pricing brown eyes the just read your soul.

Honestly if I thought about if none of use met or anything we wouldnt be here so I don't regret anything.

"Me and lleam are heading to the wish falls" Nicloe yelled to dad
He mumbled something and they left. Wish fall was there spot they sat there all day just talking.
Me and ty normal were watching movie or cooking.
And this is were things change.
"Fucker!" Mike yelled and you heard crying. I got dad with out mike knowing what's going on. Mike hit Kayden again.. And that was the last time.
"Ohhhh mike!" Dad said watching mime spin and reliezing dad had a shot gun in hand.
"Kayden." I said grabbing her with needle in arm this is overdose number 1. Almost lost her in my arms. Worse feeling anyone can get. I had mike against the wall.
"Don't you ever fucking step foot in this room or I'll fucking hurt you" I said getting ready to punch him as he punched my face I lunged
"Fucker you don't hit a fucking girl." I yelled as ty held me back Ty got in his face and knocked him out.
"You don't mess with an Osborne" he said grabbing me making sure I was okay.
Dad got Kayden in to treatment because he was not happy. I told him everything to make sure he was a were in what's going on.
"What the hell is she thinking" I said looking at Nicloe in tears "really what the fuck! How could she do this! She could of fucking died and we would of never knew!!" I screamed falling to the floor Ty sat there with me I just cried.
"Kay...don't blame your self you know she only thinks of her self." Nicloe said hugging me.

We all are addicted to something. Everyone has there poison and I guess no one will see the true damage they cause until it happens. When it comes to family it always hurt way more. Its like that time of pain the family is always closer than ever and that's when you need each other the most.

"Ty" I said laying in bed half a sleep
"Yes babe" he said kissing my head
"Promise you'll never leave" I said snuggling him
"I pinkie promise." He said holding me.
This is when I knew I need him and nicloe more than ever.