a simple rose.

My victory was want I wanted. Now I needed to go home. I need to see everyone again. I missed the family the drama the yelling and laughter.

Sitting watching rain, it just hit the flower and it's unquic and different.

"Kay you okay sweet heart" ty ask walk in the kitchen
"I'm fine." I mumbled
Dad and everyone was going to come in tonight or tomorrow. Its going to be nice

No matter how much trouble and evil there is in the family, we are a whole. But telling us apart is even harder. There are the Osborne's and Shay's. Father is  Osborne and Shay is Mother. Us kids are seperarted that way. Its confusing but simple.

Everyone home:

Having everyone home was different I ran to Nicole and Valen and kyle instantly. I flick amber off and left Dallas hanging. And journey was back.. But there was someone knew to the family...Her name is Carmen.

Dad explained to me where Carmen care from and why she's with us.

Background on Carmen
Carmen is what we call shapeshifter and she shifts in to everything and anything. Every powerful and dangerous being.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hello I'm Kaylee and this is ty and Kayden." I introduce us.
"Hello. Nice to meet you" she said
She was a short girl blue eyes like this sea long red hair. There was something about here I didn't like.

We main sat around Mother was cooking and Father was sleeping Nicole was outside with the boys and that left me with Carmen.

I held the rose I got from dad. Every time dad comes to see me I get a rose. This rose was a burnt red it was simple and delicate.

I wonder the house making sure the rooms were set up the right way bathroom had everything and mainly we had food. I think honestly we should have our store at this point.

"Kaylee. Have we met before." Carmen ask standing at my door
"I don't believe so.." As I lied.
"Osborne schooling?" She said.
Fuck that were shes from.. Carmen taxmen
"Yea.and.." I said folding my clothing
" you were queen bee, cheerleader dancer everything right?" She said acting like it didn't bother her
"Hmm sounds about right." I said giggling
"I don't like show offs. And I don't like you. Let cut to the chase." She spilled with sass
"First get this right, I Kaylee dads little girl, I do as I please and I don't care what you think Carmen, like me or not. Because who fucking cares." I yelled.

Dad came up stairs.
"Girls what's going on."
Water work is what happened
"Daddy carmen hurt my feeling, and bring up my past." I cried
"Carmen, don't start with her. Kaylee has had it hard the last couple of years." He yelled at her

As he left.

She whispered "fuck you, daddy's girl."
"Cunt." Mumbled

I sat there in my room drawing off in my own land.

"DINNER"  you hear mom yell

We all sat the mahgony table.
"Since we are back together as the family, I wanted to say that as our family is growing so are you guys." Mom tried saying as every fighting over food and talking and playing around.

"THERE BACK.." dad yelled..
The room feel silent.
We knew once the family was back war and fighting was among us and the only thing that held us together was each other oddly.

"Valen Dallas Ty Lleam, front Kaylee you too. Kayden Kyle amber behind Nicole pray attack Carmen, watch out." Dad yelled at we adanded dinner

We walk to the back yard and saw the being of a new war.