i got victory.

"KAYLEE ...WATCH OUT" Ty scream as I got hit with the chain

"Fucker, I told you I would come back and I told you I would take my thrown, and now I want it back." I lashed out

-72 hours later-

"Kay, babe are you okay" ty said standing over me
"What.. What happened." I said confused
"You fought for you thrown.. And you won." Kayden said munching on food
"I won?" I questioned

I looked at my arm and saw the chain marks and the cuts. I fought trance. I won?

"You have your land back." Ty said kissing me

Once I got everything to were I needed it my I got underrulers meaning someone to keep order when I'm not there and protectors and everything I left to go back to paris for the catacomb to see if the tails are true.

Flight back to Paris

This flight seemed longer than normal but I didn't put to much thought in to it, I was tired and in pain, know the pain would go away soon I just listens to music and sat there I was between kayden and Ty half a sleep not care what was going on.
"Kayden what happened when I was gone" ty ask not moving
"Well if you were there you would of known." She snapped
"I'm...I'm sorry. I had to go.." He finished.
"Guys can we not fight." I whispered

"Your awake?" Ty asked grabbing my hand
"Have been." I mumbled

And that's when are flight landed.

~paris~
We got off the plane and I went and got coffee and food, I was beyond hungry.

Our father had a little house out side of main Paris so we stayed there and I called him and told him what was going on told him ty is back. Just the normal anyways. I told about the discovery and my victory and such and that was that.
I went and landed down in my room there for it was still morning it was only 9:20am. So I had time to sleep.

Knowing time was running short we didn't sleep for long. We all got up about 1am so we could get ready to leave for the catacombs and to see if I was right. The tunnels where cautioned off because the city have fall twice in the last 50 years so we had to be careful.

Just seeing the damage that was left was harder than finding out what was there.

-back at home-

I was sitting at the highland tables staring at my coffee, wishing things were different.

"Hey kaykay how are you" kayden you said sitting next to me
"I'm fine just thinking." I whispered grabbing my cup.

Today I was hoping I could get back to California. I wanted my home my room my life back. I traveled enought the last couple of months. I sat outside letting the breeze hit me. It was going to rain, and I couldn't wait. I always loved the rain.
The wind had enough power to move my blackish brown hair. It was beautiful actually. The sun was raising so it was really pretty watching the sun come up along the horizon as it hit the distant land around me.