you and me against the world.

after dad left everything started to fall apart. i instantly new this is what was going to happen. Kayden was back on drug and everyone was just falling apart fighting and just constantly at each other.

honestly i only had on person and i never thought that i would be so distant from harsh reality. he left there in a complete dazes wish things were different and not understanding what was truly going on. facing the harsh reality that Father was the one keeping us going and the only one that held the family together.

"kay are you okay?" Ty asked.

"just perfect" i said pushing him away

"DONT. fuck.. really kaylee. im trying to be here for you. im trying to compassionate." he said chasing me down

"Well maybe..just fucking maybe you can read a dictionary asshole....i dont want you here anymore. you fucking hurt me and now you act like its fucking fine...no." i said spinning around shaking my finger at him

"what the fuck kaylee. really.. what happened to you." he said holding my shoulders

that's when i knew i couldn't handle this anymore. i just walked away as he yelled after me ingorning all the words.

i was basically alone. no one saw the pain i was harboring on the in side it hurt but i just forgot about it. life wasnt getting any easier honestly. i became the distant one. i guess in away i hated everyone. it was fine with me watching the first snowfall for spring and storms and than the hot summer days. mom always brought me my food.

i rather just be left alone. no one saw the pain i felt it was basically you and me against the world and he was nowhere to be found. just my luck.