fighting the silence

Sitting in the silent dance room, the cold mahgony floor the shinny mirrors the pastel pink ballet shoes the laced tutu the random leeatards the black tap shoes.

I never truly look at what I have. The painted shadows on the wall random quotes around the room.. Silence was something a grown us to. I have been hiding more and more than I use to. Doctor Thomas diagnosed me with anxiety and depression. Witch I already new. I went upstairs to my room and no one noticed because light on feet. I went up and got ready for school, did my hair and makeup got dressed and went back down stairs to eat.

I sat at the tabel eat toast and drinking coffee. Dad was making my to-go cup.

"Are you sure you wanna go back to school?" He asked
"Yes. " I mumbled
Moving my hair out of my face.
"Okay just checking" he said handing my cup and keys.
I grabbed my phone and put it in my back pocket of my ripped jeans
I put on my tie-dyed swear shirt and ugh boats and walked out of the house. I sat in my car for 20 minutes and than I left.

To this day I still think about valen. I miss him.
The silance has gotten to me and I never thought that something would bother me or even kill me. It was unbareable it was tormenting the way the silance mocked me.
"Kaylee. Are you down here." Dad asked walking in the room
"Mhmm" I mummbled.
I had to act strong. I pretend to lace my ballet shoes .
"What are you doing hunny? Dinner will be done in 20 minute." He asked showing his fake smile.
"Dancing and thank I'll be up soon." I whispered.
He left and I broke down. I'm not what I use to be. I'm desinagrating slowly.

How could this affect me? I'm strong. Right? This can't be happening. This can't get to me. But it is.
The power of silance is havoc on me. This is beyond my doing.

I went up stairs for dinner and I decide to eat with the family and mind my own business. Everyone talking about there day and how school was. Friends and tests and no sense. I just sat there.
Everyone ignored me. Never happened before. So I got up and went to my room and pretended that everything was fine. I sat at my desk doing the last minute homework.

"Kay you okay?" His voice rang. His sweet voice.
"I'm fine ty" I mumble
He came up behind me and kissed me . I missed that the most. I miss him...
"I love you." I told him
"I love you." He replied.

And honestly maybe he's all I need to break the endless silance.

The family was always distant it was something Osborne were known for. I guess its normal. In reality I hated it. Every bit of it. But I grew use to it.