disappering is what hes known for

6 months pregnant:

"Miss Osborne, your a perfect 6 months and 10 day pregnant and your healthy, would you like to know your gender of the baby?" The doctor ask me with a bright smile
"Sure" I said
"Girl. Your having a perfect girl." She said finishing the appointment

Back home

"I'm home" I yelled

I was really upset he didn't come..again. I wasn't impressed that he's not around either. I walk in to the kitchen and I found the note...

Dear kayleeMay,

I'm dearly sorry, that I did this. But I had to finally leave. I'm not ready for this or you. I know you will find me soon or later. I'm need to be away. Kaylee I love you.

- tyler

How am I going to react to this.I sat there for a minute. I started to cry and I knew that this is going to be the end. I sat against the bedroom door and cried. I ignored everyone...

3 months later(due date December 6 1988)

"Kaylee.your father and sisters are here." The doctor said letting them in

"Kay are you okay? We hear what happened. Where the baby?" Kayden said walking to me

"I'm fine. And she didn't make it." I said crying and holding the pink blaket
"Kaylee...I'm..I'm sorry" dad said walking up the bed.

I just laid there and I shut my eyes and cried my to sleep.

Back home (2 months later Feb 6 1989)

When I final got home kayden came and stayed with me. That when I learned the havoc pit of hell is what I have been waiting for...

I finally found where I need to go. I knew I could fight me and kayden were ready for anything. And we went to hell, to fine Tyler.

We didn't know what was going to happen to us or even what was going to happen, all I know that the unknown masses where the leader if the havoc between the living and the immortal world, as the last vampire alive I knew what I had to do. I had to fight. I had to prove my self that I am the immortal leader I am.

Side note
Vampires are the leader of the underworld the above world and immortal we have the most control second the werewolf and the unknown. If there isn't the wolf it goes straight to unknown witch is difficult to get back the title in your name.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kayden and I were ready for anything training our selves back to night life hunting and and fighting and relearning our selves.

Training was hard it was the fact hunting and leading to allow blood in my diet was okay was the hardest.

"Kay its time." Kayden said as we enter the dark wood area, the smell of spring had hit, wet trees the warm air and the smell of leaves.. Right after a rain.. And now it's time.