𝟽𝟶𝟽;

707 from Mystic Messenger

a/n; -

CW/TW; pure angst, spoilers for seven's and unknown's true Identity, cursing

crave the blue liquid part 2 

[Name] left that night. Straight towards the agency headquarters. The whole household was silent when he left. [MC] was only eating their dinner. Vanderwood sent [Name] out. While his boyfriend just stood still, speechless. Vanderwood tried to explain to the redhead. That [Name] just needed to get back on track since he was feeling not himself. He didn't dare to say anything about the mission that [Name] was planning. He told him to not tell him. He wanted to tell him himself but everything had to backfire.

Saeyoung couldn't help but go back to work-- or whatever he was doing on his computer twenty-four-seven. Claiming he's busy. He had to put the thought of his own boyfriend leaving, in the back of his head as he has something more important to do. Protecting the new member of the RFA.

Months later, Saeyoung was lost in his thoughts. Reminiscing the times when he was rude to his boyfriend. How [Name] just bears with the mean comments and would still come back to him, just to check up on him. He asked himself, is this the way for [Name] to take a break from their relationship?

Suddenly, he heard loud shuffling outside of his room. He took a peek outside, seeing Vanderwood rushing out in his agent outfit, phone by the ear with his shoulder supporting it. "Seven, I'm going to borrow one of your cars!" he shouted. "Wait! Where are you going-?" The brunette was already out when he asked. It just raised so many questions for the male. Did something happen in the agency? If there were anything, he should've received some message of some sort. He grew worried.

Seven sat on the couch feeling quite agitated. Fiddling with his phone, with the messenger app open. A sudden screech outside was heard. It sounded exactly like one of the cars he owns. That means Vanderwood was home. "Seven! Open the door!" Vanderwood's voice bombarded behind the door as he banged desperately on the piece of metal. Saeyoung hurriedly walked over to the door and unlocked the door. Revealing the brunette and someone he knows too well being carried over Vanderwood's shoulder. The agent pushes Saeyoung away so he could enter. He placed the body on the couch.

"W-what-? H-how? How come you got Saeran with you!?" Saeyoung quickly ran over to his unconscious twin brother. Checking every part of his body for injuries and such. He looked over to Vanderwood. He had such terror on his face. Saeyoung called out his name. Though, his head was too occupied with various scenarios of [Name]. Saeyoung grabbed ahold of Vanderwood's collar and pulled him. "Vanderwood! You better start explaining to me what's going on!" He demanded. The brunette gulped. "It's [Name]," he started. Saeyoung's grip loosened. "[Name]..? What about [Name]? Did something happen to him!?"

"N-no, I don't- I don't know. When I got there, he wasn't there," The hacker's heart began to race, listening to his partner's words. "Listen, Seven," Vanderwood placed both of his hands on Saeyoung's shoulder. "That day when [Name] left, he was trying to tell you something. More specifically the mission he's going to. Alone. Instead of him saying the details, he told you how he felt because you decided you push him away!" Saeyoung took a sharp inhale, eyes widening. If only. If only he let [Name] talk. No. If only he didn't push [Name] away. Or say those five simple words to him. Everything could've been different. "Seven, focus! The mission was to save Saeran. How the hell did he know about your brother? Like hell, I know! He's so mysterious, you don't know what's going on in his head. I don't even know why he decided to save your brother either,"

"....Then how come you're involved?"

"Remember earlier on? [Name] called me. He had captured Saeran and placed him outside of this some type of huge castle-like building. But he claimed that he was caught by the people in that building so he called me to get your brother,"

"Then what about [Name]-!?"

"I don't know! All I know that we have to do is hope he'll come back alive,"

Saeran was currently laying asleep on Saeyoung's bed. With his brother on the side of the bed. Lying his head on the edge of the bed. The endless crying and negative thoughts running through his mind made him exhausted. Meanwhile, Vanderwood waited for [Name] anxiously in the living room. Tapping his foot away.

The door to the bunker slowly opened, alerting the brunette. His head snapped in the direction of the door. "[Name]!" He exclaimed, running towards the male and helped him up. [Name] was messed up. So sluggish, weak. He couldn't walk properly. "[Name] you alright?" [Name] hummed. "I'm... alright. Just.. need to rest," his words were dragged as he fainted in Vanderwood's arms.

[Name] woke up groggily from his slumber. The harsh pounding headache hit him. He groaned in pain as he tried to massage his temples. He felt incredibly weird. Then, he was suddenly trapped in a bone-crushing hug. "[Name]! Oh my god. I thought-... I'm sorry..! I'm so sorry... Please don't leave me..," The [h/c] haired kept quiet. Slowly stretching his arms around his lover and hugged him. "...What are you sorry for?" he mumbled into Saeyoung's clothing. "What do you mean..!? I ignored you, shouted at you. I pushed you away when you only wanted to love me. I even s-said that I hated y-you..."

The voice seemed to become more muffled and mumbled. Distorted. It hurt the agent's ear. He had the sudden urge to drink. No, no. It's an intense craving. For a specific taste. Something sweet or something bitter. Or something. His throat began to dry up. Craving for that liquid. He wants it. He needs it. "Water. I need water." he sounded out. His voice was more raspy and low. It shook Saeyoung to the core. Saeyoung let go of the hug, rushing to take the jar of water on the nightstand and poured it into a cup, giving it to [Name]. He drank it with no emotion. It didn't fill his needs. It wasn't satisfying at all. "No. Not this. Water. Liquid. Need something," Saeyoung was confusingly terrified. [Name] doesn't behave like that. "[N-Name]? are you alright..?" he hesitantly asked as he reached his hand out to [Name]'s forehead, raking his bangs backwards. The hacker's eyes widened in shock. [Name]'s eyes.. weren't in his normal [e/c] irises. It has turned into a more pale mint colour. His pupil was too in a mint colour.

"It's the same as Saeran's... [Name], did you drink the elixir!?"