𝚃𝚘𝚋𝚒𝚘;

HAIKYUU!!
> Kageyama Tobio

a/n; I feel sad so you'll feel sad too

a/n; I feel sad so you'll feel sad too. part two should be after this, 

CW/TW; cursing, insults

"[Name]! You're so useless! You can't even do anything right!"

"Tobio, I'm trying my best here! You don't have to be such a dick towards me! It's just a game anyway!"

"Oh, it's not just a game [Name]! It's a competition and we have to win!"

"Yes, I fucking get it Tobio. You just want to win this shitty fucking competition! I get that volleyball is important to you too!"

"Finally you get that [Name]! Now, will you get yourself better and useful so we can win this!?"

"This is only a practice match you dipshit. Can you just fucking calm down!?"

The couple in the team could not stop arguing during the whole training. Their teammates were only staring at them, listening to them fighting once again like any other day. [Name] was sick of this constant fighting between him and his lover. It was an unhealthy relationship, he noticed. He wants to stop it.

"Look, Tobio, can we just stop figh-"

"I can't believe I'm together with a pathetic, useless person,"

"WHAT!? Well, fuck you too. If you think I'm such a useless person, I'll just quit then."

He threw the volleyball at the blue-haired male and walked off the court, leaving with his belongings.