𝙴𝚛𝚎𝚝;

YOUTUBER / STREAMER
> Eret

a/n; idk if he's comfortable being called by his real name in fanfics or he's okay with fanfics

a/n; idk if he's comfortable being called by his real name in fanfics or he's okay with fanfics. if he is not comfortable, please let me know. I'll take this down. For now I'll just use his online name.

CW/TW; -

-©conmansart on Tumblr

Eret chuckled as he listened to his text-to-speech pop up from his viewers on Twitch. Responding with a silly remark, he continued playing his solo Minecraft gameplay-roleplay on the Dream SMP server. Until the door behind him slammed open. "ERET MY LOVE!!"

"Wh- Hahahah! What? [Name]!" Eret pulled out his earbuds and hugged the man who appeared all of the sudden. The man named [Name], who's as tall as Eret, with [h/c] hair colour, seems to be so ecstatic. "Eret, Eret, my beloved. My beautiful angel," he cupped the streamers face, squeezing his cheeks. Eret looks up to his lover, staring at him with a confused yet lovable face. It made the [h/c] head's heart flutter in euphoria. A blush rose on his face. "You're so CUTE~! Oh, what did I do to deserve you?" he squealed and quickly hugged the male tightly. Eret giggled. "What's up with you, silly [Nickname]?" he asked as he wrapped his arms around the other's neck. [Name] shook his head. "Nothing~ I just love you so much,"

"By coming out of my closet?"

"Uhm. No comment on that. Hehe. I just wanted to surprise you but I didn't know that you're streaming today. Guess it's not a secret anymore huh?" Eret thought about it. Looking at the computers and back to his lover. He shrugged. Meaning he doesn't care. Both of them smiled at each other. "So.. Mind turning off the stream? So we can, you know," he said with that dumb smug on his face. It took a while for Eret to process what he's saying. A dark hue flared up his face as he stuttered his response, nodding.