kita shinsuke;

Kita Shinsuke from Haikyuu!!

an/tw: just kita being mean. and woahhh no way? a new update? thats crazy. okay have fun reading. sorry if my writing is a little rusty

It is known for Kita Shinsuke to have a strict routine

It is known for Kita Shinsuke to have a strict routine. No matter what obstacles he may encounter, he will never let it disturb his peace. However, there was an annoying bug that had been flying by his ear. Disturbing his line of work. Putting all of this strict timely routine to break. This greatly frustrates the dual haired wing spiker more than the irritating behaviours from the Miya twins.

[Name], a libero whom he met from the volleyball club at Junior High. Someone who he deeply cares for and who returns the same exact feelings towards him. Shinsuke was never the one to like people pitying him. That's another thing that he hates. However, with [Name], it never felt like that. It was like the light that guided his pathway to success. It was normal. Everything felt normal. Maybe that was the reason why he accepted the [h/c] haired's confession.

Unfortunately for the wing spiker, it was a terrible add-on to his routine. No, [Name] is not even in his routine at all. The libero would change Shinsuke's routine frequently. Often asking him out for a date. For practice. For anything. Even if it means to get a small chance to chat with his lover. [Name] only thoughts were that he wanted to spend time with his boyfriend. For Shinsuke, it was disturbing his peace. The dual haired male never thought it would. Ever. Yet, it did. And it was frustrating him more than it should.

Practice just ended, and everyone was walking out of the gymnasium to get home. "Suke~, let's go on a date tonight! What do you think? We should get dinner as well. I'm sure you're exhausted from using that amazing brain of yours for the team," [Name] chuckled, walking side by side with his lover. Reaching down to intertwine his fingers with his. Unexpectedly, Shinsuke yanked his arm away from the other, surprising him. He stared at him in shock, including with a few teammates who were watching from behind.

"Quit it," he blunty demanded before continuing his walk out of the gym. "Ah- Suke? Is something wrong-?"

"Yes. It's you. You're disrupting my routine. Every time you ask me out, you ruin it. So quit it. We have gone to enough dates now," he snapped back. [Name] was taken aback by his boyfriend's sudden change in behaviour. But he tries to laugh it off. "What am I then if I'm not asking you out ever so often?" he teased with a lighthearted laugh. Only get shut down immediately. Completely shut down.