𝙻𝚎𝚟𝚒;

ATTACK ON TITAN
> Levi Ackerman

Lose You. - Part one

a/n; Levi might be OOC here

CW/TW; cursing, dude its attack on titan, mentions of suicide, purposed suicide, mentions of character's death

[Name] groaned in frustration as he paused his paperwork, placing the pen down. He let out a heavy sigh and looked over to the couch across the office room, where his lover, Levi used to sit. He narrowed his eyes and frowned. "And where the fuck he is now?" He mumbled. Bouncing his legs impatiently. He was itching to spill something important to the short captain. But it seems like Levi won't be coming over yet again. Putting his paperwork aside, he stood up and went for a search for the shorter male. For some reason, Erwin's office was the first place he went to. That's probably because his lover was rather spending more time with Erwin recently.

The [h/c] head gave a couple of knocks on the door, turning the doorknob and swinging it open. [Name] stared at the scene before him and let out a small sighed. Erwin and Levi were only talking and doing paperwork together which irritates him since his lover prefers spending his time with Erwin instead of him. "Levi, come to my office. I need to speak with you,"

"Sorry, [Name]. I have important work to do with Erwin," The shorter male said as he continued writing on his paperwork, not bothering to look at his lover when speaking. [Name] furrowed his brows and glared at the said male. "Levi, that is the fifth time you said those exact words. Come on, I have an important matter to discuss with you,"

"What could be more important than work, [Name]?" the [h/c] head rubbed his temple as he sighed heavily, trying to calm himself down. "Levi, I'll talk to you tomorrow morning. Goodnight, Commander Erwin," [Name] bowed at Erwin as he closed the door and stomped back to his office.

As he opened the door to his office, he saw Hange reading his paperwork on his desk. Closing the door, he went up to the titan catching fanatic and leaned against his desk, watching them read. "You're here early. Well, how is it? I wrote down everything I know,"

"Hm.. It's perfect, [Name]! Thank you~ This will come in handy. We're gonna leave now since I can't wait to experiment on you~" Hange grinned widely as [Name] chuckled at their antics. He pushed himself off the desk and took his Scout Regiment cloak, wrapping it around him.