𝙼𝚊𝚏𝚞𝚢𝚞;

GIVEN
> Satou Mafuyu

a/n; song based/inspired is 'Found' by Seven Universe The Movie

CW/TW; --

[Name] and the Given members were at a BBQ party near a beach

[Name] and the Given members were at a BBQ party near a beach. It was a simple small party, only with the gang, to celebrate their first ever concert. [Name] was happy for them, especially for Mafuyu. For the longest time ever, he was able to spill out his feelings by singing. By singing! That amazed the [h/c] head and he was so proud of him.

[Name] went out to search for the fragile male to congratulate him but he was no where to be found. He asked the others and no one seems to know where he is. So, he decided to search for the ginger head on the shore.

Soft humming could be heard as the tall male walked closer to the waters. Sounds of gentle waves drowned out the sweet melody but it still can be heard. As the male walked closer, he saw a small figure, sitting on the shore with a guitar in his hands. His face relaxed, thinking it was Mafuyu.

"Hey fuyu.." he greeted as he plopped down beside him. Mafuyu was startled at the sudden voice but relaxed after knowing it was his friend. "H-hi [Nickname].." 

"What are you doing here? The fun's over there..!"

"I just wanna relax here..."

"Oh, alright. And also congrats on your first ever concert! How do you feel?"

".. Light. Very light. Like all those bottled up feelings I had was finally released. But also sad... I miss him, [Nickname]," the [h/c] head frowned a little at the sentence. Moving closer to his friend, he wrapped on arm around his neck and hugged him.

"I missed him too, fuyu. And I know it's not easy, but sometimes, you just have to let go and move on. Things change you know?" Mafuyu only stayed silent, hugging the guitar tighter. He was silently crying. Sighing, [Name] moved away from him and hugged him properly. Whispering comforting words for him to calm down and telling him everything was okay. He pulled away and gently wiped his tears with both of his thumbs. Having an idea in mind, [Name] held out his hand.

"May I?" He asked, at the same time asking for permission to play the guitar. The other male hesitantly nodded and gave him the guitar. [Name] gave him a comforting smile. Gently taking it, he started to play a sweet melody.

[a/n; the song starts here. Play it!]

[Name] looked at the broken male again and gave him another comforting smile.

someday, somewhere, somehow...

you'll love again...

you just need to find someone...

He leaned a little closer to the male, hoping he would sing along. Mafuyu only stared at him. He was feeling a little relaxed as the soft, comforting melody soothes his tension. He then tries to sing along.

someday, somewhere, somehow...

you'll love again...
i'll love again...

you just need to find some-...
i just need to find someone...
one...

They both now are staring into each other's eyes. One, filled with sadness and self-hatred, while the other too was filled with sadness, but it was hidden well with fake happiness.

someone...
someone...

who treats you better...
who treats me better...

someone who wants you around...
someone who wants me around...

someday, somewhere, somehow...

you're gonna feel found...
i'm gonna feel found...

[Name] paused for a while, getting lost in those beautiful eyes. He was falling in love, but he couldn't, knowing Mafuyu has already found someone, who loves him back. The melody then continued but there's a little pint sadness to it.

today, right here, right now...

i've already feel found...

With Mafuyu ending the song, both of them sat there in silence. [Name] only smiled at the other male. "You should go back, someone's probably looking for you," He chuckled, teasingly winking at him. "You knew?"

"Mhm, I saw what happened backstage," Mafuyu lightly blushed at that comment and quickly ran back to the party, leaving the heartbroken male with the guitar. He watched his friend run towards his new lover. He smiled bitterly. Looking back at the cold and calming sea, he started to play a sad melody with the guitar.

'i guess it's my turn...'