𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚝;

Steven Grant from Moon Knight

a/n: aye my first, smut LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO my god. anyways here's a treat before I post part two of the previous oneshot

cw/tw: SMUT! you've been warned. not a full on sex scene just blowjob, praise kink, there's probably more but idk

 not a full on sex scene just blowjob, praise kink, there's probably more but idk

The sound of papers flipping echoed the room. It had just turned midnight and [Name] was still doing his paperwork. He sighed heavily. He's been working on this from the morning at his workplace till now in his home. He adjusted his reading glass and let out a stretch.

A light knock emitted from the door. It clicked open, someone peeking into the room. [Name]..? Are you coming to bed soon?" Steven, his lover said in a hushed tone. [Name] only hummed. "Soon," Steven closed the door behind him. Grabbing the other chair from the other side of the room and struggled to carry it. He placed it next to his lover and sat on it. He rested his head on [Name]'s shoulder and looked up at him. "Aren't you tired?"

"And stress," [Name] continued for him as he flipped over the paper. "Suuuuuper stressed out," he continued. Steven reached out to grab [Name]'s hand and intertwined it. "Why don't you take a break hm?"

"Can't, baby. I've gotta turn this in first thing in the morning. And you know how my boss is," the [h/c] head squeezed Steven's hand and let go, giving him a peck on the head. Steven frowned as he watched him continue writing whatever was on the paper. He huffed in slight frustration. Then, he thought of something.

Steven got down to the floor, crawling in front of his lover. [Name] raised a brow at his kneeling figure. "What, are you doing, darling?" he chuckled. Steven only smiled and rubbed his cheek against his lover's crotch. "If I can't make you take a break, why don't I just release all of your stress?" he cooed. Carefully, he fiddled with the zipper and unzipped his pants. Tugging the underwear down, [Name]'s cock sprang out. "Are you sure you wanna do this, baby?" he whispered. The other nodded and took up [Name]'s whole length. [Name] let out a light moan. He let out a light-hearted laugh. "Are you that desperate, pup? God, you're doing so, so good," he praised. The man below whimpered from his words. Fumbling and sucking [Name]'s cock the best he can. Hands around the base of it while the other gripped tightly on the [h/c] head's thigh. Grunts and groans left [Name]'s mouth. His cock felt so good in Steven's mouth. God, he needed more.

The black-haired pulled away, trying to capture his breath. [Name] sneered, "Too big for you darling? I thought you were already used to this? Come on baby, don't stop," he raked Steven's hair backwards and grabbed a fistful. Pulling his face up to see the mess of a face. Sweat rolled down the sides, drool leaked from the mouth to the chin. His dark brown eyes were fuzzy, tears threatening to spill. Dark pink hue of spread across his cheeks. [Name] let out a low chuckle at that sight. With no hesitation, the male forcibly pushed Steven back down to satisfy himself. Steven choked, feeling the tip touching the back of his throat. He squirmed. He squirmed and squirmed. Sucking and licking the length the best as he could. On the other hand, with [Name], was enjoying it. Lewd low moans escaped from his lips. "I'm gonna cum, darling. Be a good boy and swallow it all, okay?" Steven hummed, tears streaming.

Everything was released down his throat. Him trying his best to swallow all, not leaving any single drop. He knows how [Name] doesn't like it when his room is dirty. Once he had finished, he pulled out. Licking his lips. "...mhh.. [Name]..? Did I do good? Will you take a break now..?" his words slurred, resting himself against [Name]'s leg. The other male reached down and cupped on side of Steven's cheek, gently caressing it with his thumb. "Yes, you did. Such a good boy tonight. Come on, let's clean you up. Then, I'll put my work aside and go sleep with you, okay?"