𝚆𝚎𝚒 𝚆𝚞𝚡𝚒𝚊𝚗;

MODAOZUSHI / THE UNTAMED
> Wei Wuxian

MODAOZUSHI / THE UNTAMED> Wei Wuxian

a/n; --

CW/TW; --

[Name] stretched his arm towards the dark sky

[Name] stretched his arm towards the dark sky. Reaching out to the bright full moon. His eyes started to sting, letting out droplets of tears as his mind started reminiscing this exact moment.

"What are you doing [Name]?"

"Oh, hello Wei Ying. I'm just admiring the beautiful full moon," The Yiling Patriarch only chuckled at his lover, who was lying on the rooftops of the houses of Cloud Recesses. "Wanna join?"

"Sure, sure," The male nodded as he jumped up to the rooftop, laying down beside the [h/c] haired male. Scooting closer to get warmth from the other. [Name] placed back down his arm so Wei Ying could rest his head on it.

"So why the moon?"

"What do you mean? It's the full moon!"

"Yeah, I guess but the stars are beautiful too! Look at them-"

"They're just dots of light in the sky,"

"[Nickname]! You're no fun at all!!" Wei Ying pouted while [Name] laughed at his lover's attitude. Kissing his forehead as comfort.

"Okay, I'm sorry you big baby. Well, I'm pretty sure there is a certain beautiful thing that would catch my attention immediately,"

"What? The moon?"

"You." Heat came rushing the Yiling Patriarch's cheeks, forming a soft pink hue on them. He had his hand covering his mouth and nose. The [h/c]-nette chuckled at Wei Ying's cuteness and snuggled his face, causing the male to feel more embarrassed.

"You're so cute-"

"Stop it!"

[Name]'s arms fell to his side, trying to sit up. Silently sobbing into his rough palms, wiping away the tears falling. He tugged in his knees close to his chest and hugged himself, missing the warmth of the other by his side.

"Damn you stupid Yiling Patriarch. You left me all alone once again,"