𝚂𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚘𝚗;

Simeon from Obey me! One Master To Rule Them All!

a/n; prompt taken from Tumblr.

cw/tw: religious themes(?), implied homophobia

A Sinful Relationship pt 1

A sense of dread bloomed on [Name]'s chest

A sense of dread bloomed on [Name]'s chest. He could tell Simeon was embarrassed. Uncomfortable. By being next to him. Or maybe he was afraid. Whatever it was, it was bad.

They stood side by side. Absentmindedly looking around in the Celestial Realm. [Name] took a glance at him. His hand reached for the male, lightly touching the soft, smooth dark skin. Trying to intertwine his fingers with his. But, Simeon flinched from the touch, retracting his arm away from it. [Name] frowned at the reaction. Simeon smiled and chuckled nervously. "O-Oh, I'm sorry, [Name]. I thought--"

"What was that about?"

"W-What?" Simeon began to stumble over his words. "What's wrong with you?"

"I d-don't think I understand what you're talking about?"

"Don't you love me?" he asked, leaning close to the angel's face. His reddened and pushed the taller male away. "What are you doing? We're in public!" he whispered-shout at him. Clearly very upset. "So what? We're togethe-" Simeon jumped forward band covered his mouth, preventing him from saying it. "Shush! We can't let anybody know!" [Name] grabbed his wrists and pulled them away. "Why not!? Is it because you're embarrassed?"

"I'm not embarrassed!" Simeon shook his head. Ah, he gets it now. [Name] pulled his hands down and jerked the angel forward. Their faces were close, hot breaths against each other faces. They felt eyes on them. "If I ask you to kiss me in front of all these people, will you do it?" he asked in a stern and monotonous way. It scared Simeon for a moment. He could see the pure terror in his eyes. The angel aggressively pushed his lover away. "Stop. Please. I'm sorry, [Name]. I-I can't. Our relationship is-"

"A sin?" he snarled. Simeon had his mouth shut. He didn't want to say anything. He didn't want to hurt his so-called lover. "We're both angels who are of the same sex, having a relationship. It's just so wrong!" Simeon mumbled, loud enough for [Name] to hear. The [h/c] head felt his heart break and it physically hurt him. "If you say it's wrong, then why lead me on? Why did you even accept my confession?"

"Because I felt bad!"

"You felt, bad? Simeon. You could've just said so. I would understand. Why must you hurt me this way?" he raised his voice a little, feeling tears prickle the corners of his eyes. "[Name], I'm really, really sorry!" Simeon tries to go in for a hug to be only pushed away harshly that he falls into the ground. "Simeon. You're such a dick." [Name] spun on his heels, heading back to the Purgatory Hall in Devildom. He wiped salty tears away to keep up his strict composure. It was hard. It was hard to find out that his boyfriend didn't even love you for the whole period of their relationship. God, he was in a mess. He hated this so much. He hated love.