𝚂𝙱𝙸;

DREAM SMP
> Sleepy Bois INC

a/n; heyas, stay tuned for part two ig

CW/TW; mentions of character's death, cursing, blood/gore, voices

-©99percentjae on tumblr

Raindrops fell onto Tommy's frail body as he quickly ran towards the deep depths of the jungle, far away from L'manberg. Searching for someone important to everyone. L'manberg was on its last life and Tommy had found out that Technoblade and Philza were building a whole TNT system to destroy the country with a green blob-man's help. What in the terrorists. 

Panting aggressively, cold sweat dripped down the boy's face as sharp branches gave him cuts all over his body. The rain wasn't helping him at all. It blurred his crystal blue eyes, making him struggle to see what's in front of him. It burned the fresh wounds from the woods too but he managed to hold in the stinging sensation.

As the blond continued running, pushing the tree leaves away from his sight, faint lighting could be seen ahead. Is that it..? -- he thought to himself as he briskly walked towards a building like silhouette in front of him. It gave out a familiar warm aura. He took shelter from under the doorstep shelter. Banging on the door, now remembering why was he there.

"Oh dear.. Coming!" A male's voice shouted from the inside. Footsteps could be heard from the other side of the door, fading in louder. Meaning that the male was right opposite the door. A couple of metal clanking sounded. The male was probably unlocking the door locks. The spruce door slowly opened with a loud creaking noise. A taller male figure with [h/c] fluffy hair appeared. "Who is it-? Tommy!?"

"POPS!"

"What are you doing here, son?"

"I-! I-it's! It's Dadza! A-and, and Techno! T-they're trying to blow up L'manberg again!!"

"What do you mean again? And your father and brother wouldn't do that. Are you playing a joke with me right now Tommy?"

"No! No, I'm not! Please help. I'm being serious here. Please talk to Dad for me!" The younger male panicked as he pulled a piece of fabric clothing that [Name] wore. The older male stared into the boy's clear blue orbs, sensing the seriousness they held. [Name] pressed his lips into a straight line and grabbed the boy from under his arm. Lifting him and putting him in a piggyback position.