𝚈𝚘𝚘𝚜𝚞𝚗𝚐;

MYSTIC MESSENGER
>  Kim Yoosung

spoilers for unknown's and Zen real name

a/n; Zombie Apocalypse AU! In this AU, zombies still roam around the whole town while the RFA group survives and shelters themselves in Yoosung's old school. yes, this was inspired by dangerous fellows

CW/TW; cursing, arguments(?), angst angst angst angst angst :>>

Yoosung and [Name] were at each other's throats again. The loud screaming could even be heard by the other members who were chilling in the main room, which is the meeting room. Jaehee sighed, feeling very worried about the two lovers. [MC] who just joined the group a few weeks ago, awkwardly stood there. "D-do they always fight like this..?"

"No, no. They've been like this when you first came. I mean, of course, it's not your fault they're fighting! Something probably happened between them," After Jaehee explained, [MC] hummed in response while looking down, guilt eating them up.

Suddenly it became too quiet. Chills ran down the member's spine. Heavy footsteps were getting louder. The door to the main room opened, revealing the leader of the group, [Name]. His face showed no emotions. Everyone held a scared face on them. [Name] then looked over to Jumin and started speaking with his deep emotionless voice. "Is everyone here?"

"Y-yes. Everyone's here, except for Yoosung," [Name] hummed while nodding. He then leaned against the nearest desk. "So, tomorrow, I need two people to follow me to pick up more supplies and food since we're running low on them ever since they came. Someone volunteer up. Now." he demanded. Saeran and Hyun immediately spoke out, causing [Name] to let them join in.

"Good. Tomorrow morning, pack up your weapons and bring a big bag, so we can carry enough amount of supplies, am I clear?" Both of the boys nodded. "And the rest of you, stay here and be safe. Take care of the newbie and Yoosung too. If- When I come back tomorrow, report to me anything that has happened. You hear me?"

"Yes, sir!" The rest said in unison. "Okay good. Newbie, stay here. We're doing night patrol. Everyone can go ahead. Sleep well everyone,"

As everyone scattered to their respective rooms, [MC] stood there, awkwardly. [Name] eyed them, signalling them to follow him. [MC] clumsily followed him out the door, walking slightly behind him. They walked along the hallways, above, below, securing everything before they end the patrol for the night.