ONE

Liam Costello

Tokyo, Japan

Engine. Check!

Brakes Check!

NOS Check!

"Are you ready??" The chick screamed pointing her finger at me while she bite her lip. I gave her my signature smirk.

"Are you?" She asked pointing to the man in white Toyota Supra.

"1, 2 and 3...GO....." She screamed and I removed my foot from the brake as I pushed the accelerator glancing at the racer next to me I wink at him and sped past him.

"Woooowwhoooo..."I screamed, gripping my fingers on the steering wheel. I could hear chores of screams and clapping. I'm driving my favourite Nissan Skyline R-34.

I saw my opponent behind me and press the accelerator. The shouting and screaming didn't stop as I took a left turn to reach my destination.

I missed this!

"Huh ah...." I pouted and saw the car just sped past me.

"Here we go baby...." I screamed laughing and changed the steering pressing the gas engine. I felt a jolt of electricity through my veins as my car drove like a jet. Fuck!! I feel like floating in the air.

"LIAM! LIAM!!!!"

"LIAM!!!!"

I heard the crowd shouting and pressed the accelerator passing the car and....BOOM!

I won!

"Yes! Yes!" I screamed getting out of my car.

"Wooh, man. What's up?" Chang said patting my back as we did high five.

"Same old same old." I said laughing and the whole crowd surrounded me.

Chicks started coming closer to me and I wrapped my arms around their waist.

"Hey, Liam." I turn around when I heard someone calling me.

Victor who was the same driver who raced with me get out of his car.

"Long time, no see." He said hugging me and I patted his back.

"Things were complicated." I said and he nodded.

"So, Liam. You're the man of the hour. What do you want? Money? Cars? Chicks? They are all yours man." He said winking at me and I felt a hand on my dick rubbing it. I glanced at the chick to my left who was biting her lip giving me a seductive smile.

Damn! She's hot.

"Thanks man but that's not why I'm here." I said and all the emotions gone from my face. They immediately understand and send the crowd away leaving me with chang, victor and his mens.

"What happened?" Victor asked as we followed chang to a more secluded area. He offered me soda I quickly gulp it down.

"I-" before I could start, my phone started ringing. I took out my phone and saw my brother name flashes on it.

"I have to take that." I said excusing myself and put the phone to my ear.

"Hello big brother." I said through the phone and hear shuffle from the background.

"Any news?" He spoke in his deep voice.

"Not yet." I said. I could hear some voices in the back.

"Where are you?" I asked him.