Chapter 4

Niall strolled into school, looking forward to seeing Zayn, though every time he thinks of Zayn, something in the back of his mind reminds him of Liam. That made him guilty. He can't like Liam. He was a flirt, and annoying, why did he like him? Wait; he doesn't like him.

"Good morning Niall." A far too familiar voice called from the wall of the school building. Niall looked up in the sunlight, to see Liam there, hair brushed neatly, a chequered shirt on with a grey one underneath.

Niall didn't waste anytime before running into the school, away from Liam. This was getting creepy now. Liam appeared everywhere. And Niall definitely wasn't imagining it. Was Liam stalking him?

While deep in thought, Niall had forgotten to look where he was going as he ran, and bumped into someone.

"Zayn!" He cried when he recognised, the darker boys features and hugged him.

Zayn hugged back tightly, squeezing Niall until Niall felt as though all his organs were about to explode from his insides.

"It's okay."

"You're safe."

"It'll be alright."

A few of the phrases Niall woke up to hearing. Warm breath fell on his ear, as Liam's lips brushed against it. He was used to liam's arms now. There was no use denying the warmth Niall got from his hold, and not just because he was still in his boxers and Liam was warmer than the floor. No, it made Niall's heart warm.

Of course, it shouldn't do that, but Niall didn't care.

He snuggled down into Liam's chest.

"Shh, baby, it's just a dream." He hushed and Niall closed his eyes, heart pounding as Liam ran his fingers through the blonde hair. Though, it was slowly turning brown now, and more roots were showing, "You're fine."

Niall sighed, comfortable in his position. This wasn't good. What liam had done to him in the past days, it made Niall never want to leave. The way he was held, he loved it.

Liam made a move to stand up, but Niall whined in protest, pulling on Liam's shirt. Liam sighed, frustrated as he tried again. Niall looked up at him, and Liam felt himself cave in slightly at the puppy eyes Niall was sending him.

"Niall, I need to go." Liam said, staring down at the boy.

"Liam." Niall whined looking up at Liam as he nuzzled further into his chest. Liam gave a sigh, kissing Niall's temple before settling back down and holding the small boy carefully, like he was a fragile piece of glass. He rubbed circles into Niall's back and watched as the boy let his eyes flutter closed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This was soooo short, but it should be a long chapter next, and stuff actually happens!!!!!! I don't know if you guys are enjoying this or not. Is it getting broing? I promise something will happen in the next chapter, and seeing as this sucked, I will update tomorrow or the day after!!!

I love you all

Please vote and comment

Stay strong!

BYEEEEEEEEEEEE