Chapter 40

"He's been arrested." Greg said hanging up the phone and sitting down beside Niall, his parents the other side of him. Niall breathed a sigh of relief, and he suddenly felt free. "I can't believe I let him take you like that."

"I-it's not your fault." Niall said, "Was Liam here?"

"Liam?"

"He, he took me to the station." Niall glanced at his parents but they didn't look angry, or disappointed, like Niall had thought they would, "I shouldn't have called him, but I found his number in my pocket and I just-"

"It's okay. But when people ask how you got to the station, you can't lie." His mother warned, but wrapped an arm around her son.

"I know. I know." Niall closed his eyes, "We could just say he was passing? Or it was the only number I knew or something I don't know. I don't want to be apart from him anymore. And Zayn did force me into the restraining order anyway." But Niall wasn't sure if that would help or only make everything worse.

"Bud it'll be okay." Greg promised, "We'll get you through this."

And Niall could only hope he was right.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This was so short and crap sorry but an update is totally overdue. The next chapter might be the last! And then an epilogue.

I can't believe this will nearly be finished. There might not be a new story for a while. I need inspiration to write niam nowadays. But I'm always writing phan and also Jaspar (youtuber ships) on my AO3 (SophiexHorayne) if you want more stories. I'll try and think of a new niam story hopefully for after Christmas.

In other news, my niam Advent Calendar will be back this Christmas. But cause it's the third year (wow that's insane tbh) I'm running out of ideas so please send in prompts and requests!!

Thank you for reading. I'll update hopefully before December. I love you all so so so much.