Author's note

Sorry if you thought this was an update.

I'm just so upset about the Zayn news i felt the need to rant.

He was happy. It can't just be the cheating that was wrong.

He made the decision so fast. Didn't even give us a video to say goodbye

Didn't tell us there was to be a big announcement.

Maybe it just became too much. Maybe it's fake.

I just don't get why they wouldn't give us a video. They always give huge announcements for tours. Why not give us a bigger one for this. A real send off. Not just a stupid Facebook post.

I'm not angry. I respect Zayn's decision. I just don't understand it.

And maybe it is just to draw attention. Just to lead to something bigger. Maybe larry. Just to make it big? (Sorry if you don't believe in Larry but I'm certain it's real.)

I'm just hurt Zayn didn't give us a video. I know he's stressed. But a few weeks ago he was fine. Night changes video.

No way was that a fake smile. The tour? I don't recall him being upset in any way.

Maybe I'm over thinking. But surely he would give us a video. It hurts.

I know they boys won't break up. Harry has said so many times that he wanted to do this forever. I was sure they all did. Sure Zayn did. I just don't think it's true. And they day he was meant to come back on tour?

April fools day!

I'm praying it's one sick joke, but damn that would hurt. But that'd be better than him quitting. He can't leave in the middle of the tour!!! He should finish it. I just don't get it!!!

Anyway what are your thoughts?!!

Thanks for read this btw!! Love you all