Chapter 25

Niall woke up in Zayn's arms and immediately felt miserable. He climbed out from Zayn's grip and scrambled out of the bed sheets. His mind drifted to thoughts of Liam as he made his way to the bathroom.

"Shut up." He muttered, he loved Zayn and only Zayn.

He did his business, then splattered water on his face before going downstairs. Zayn was a tidy person, nothing was out of place or left out. Niall opened the freezer and took out the ice cream; not a breakfast food, but he didn't care.
As he was eating it, Zayn plodded down the stairs and wandered into the kitchen, wearing only a dressing gown. He frowned in confusion when he saw Niall. "Babe, what are you doing?"

"Having breakfast." Niall replied after swallowing a mouthful.

"Ice cream? Out the tub?" Zayn was almost laughing, because this was typical of Niall.

Said blonde simply shrugged, "It's yummy."

Zayn walked towards him and pouted his bottom lip, "Can I have some." Niall smiled and scraped some of the ice cream onto the spoon, holding it by Zayn's mouth. The raven-haired boy opened his mouth to eat the spoon's contents, but Niall moved the spoon upwards in a swift movement, letting the ice cream hit Zayn's nose. Zayn frowned.

"HEY!" He cried watching Niall giggle and drop the spoon back into the ice cream tub. Niall looked up at Zayn, slightly nervous at first then saw the playful glint in Zayn's eyes and giggled again, before jumping off his seat and rushing out the kitchen. He knew Zayn was right behind him.

He squealed as Zayn wrapped his arms around his waist. "Zayn! Zayn get off!" He laughed as his boyfriend lifted him up in the air like he was a little kid. Zayn turned him around so they were facing eachother. Niall giggled again because the ice cream was still painted on Zayn's nose. The dark skinned lad brought Niall closer and rubbed their noses together. Niall squeaked.

"Zaynie!" He wiped his nose as Zayn put him back on the floor. He giggled some more as he felt Zayn's lips press against his forehead.

"I love you." He whispered.

Niall looked up at him with curious, glistening, ocean eyes and gave a soft smile, "I love you too." He replied; and he meant it.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Soooooo, that wasn't planned. But I wasn't sure what exactly to write so, yeah.
Don't worry, there will be more niam soon!
The next chapter is going to skip ahead by a year! (I'll say that at the start of the next chapter too)
I'm half way through my 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAYNO' one shot. It'll be up eventually. I have so many one shots to finish.
I posted start of a niam/niall mpreg one shot on my tumblr niam-fanfiction if you want to read :)
Anyway, hope you liked this little Ziall moment...
Please vote and comment
I go back to school on Monday, so besides the weekend, there might not be an update for a while
Love you all as always.
X