Chapter 17

"Mr Payne, did you abduct Niall Horan?" Officer Johnson asked Liam.
Liam remained slumped in his chair and said nothing. He was trying to act cool, but his mind was freaking out.
"Mr Payne." The officer sounded stern, and Liam inwardly flinched and looked up at him, "Did you take Niall to your house and without his consent?"
Liam nodded slowly. He wasn't going to lie, what was the point.
"Suspect nods his head in agreement." The officer informed the recording box before continuing, "Did you have reason for doing so, and if so what?"
This time Liam refused to answer, sat emotionlessly in the chair and stared at the grey tinged wall.
"What did you do with or to Mr Horan. Did you hurt him at all."
"Kissed him a bit. That's all." Liam replied quietly. He wondered what Niall would have said. Did he tell the police everything, lie? Niall didn't seem like the lying sort. He was too innocent and angelic for that.
"Is that what you intended." The officer asked and watched Liam nod.
"I guess so."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is seriously short but I'm gonna write the next one now too.
Also I'm currently ill, sore throat, cough, blocked nose, headache. A cold at the start of summer. But on the plus I'm missing sports day so it's not so bad.

Anyway, thanks for reading as always love you all. And I find it kind of funny people are taking the louis being a dad rumours so seriously. Move on its just a stupid made up rumour jeez guys. And Zayn completely dragging naughty boy on twitter lmao that was funny. And Payno, WHERE IS THIS SELFIE?!!!!! The picture of niam taking the selfie is at the top. It was taken on July 11 but ti still isn't posted 👿👿👿

But anywayyyyy thanks once again byeeeeeeee