Chapter 8

The late afternoon sun lazily shone down on the park as Niall strolled through the quiet, deserted park, for once without Zayn. But of course, As if Niall's thoughts had been read, Liam came around the corner, jogging slowly. Niall's heart picked up and he looked around suddenly feeling as though Zayn was watching him. Liam had noticed Niall,; he looked around too, before slowing his jog down as he reached Niall.

"No boyfriend with you today?" Liam asked, already too close for Niall's comfort. But Niall didn't move away.

"What do you want, Liam?" Niall asked, making a move to go, even though he would rather stay under the hold of Liam's eyes. Liam grabbed his wrist, pulled him close and wrapped an arm around his waist.

"What do you think I want Niall?" Liam murmured, brushing their lips together. Niall moved away with all the force he had.

"Liam, no, I-I can't." He tried to escape Liam's grasp, but Liam was strong and he didn't really want to leave.

"But you want to." Liam insisted, and something in Niall's body snapped. He leaned in to Liam's lips, pressed their foreheads together. For a moment, the only sound was their soft breathing, and their thumping hearts.

Then it was happening; lips were on lips, and bodies were pressed together. Niall's mind was clouded over, his guilt hidden with the lust and passion he was putting into his kiss with Liam as he wrapped his arms around the brunettes neck, moaning into the kiss.

Suddenly, there it was again; a snap of Zayn's angry eyes flashing up in his brain. Niall pulled away in shock, and looked Liam in the eyes for a second, letting out a couple of short sharp breaths, before turning, ripping out of Liam's grasp and sprinting away in fright and guilt.

----

Niall's eyes shot open and he leaned back into Liam's chest in fright. He wasn't even surprised to feel his blanket covered body huddled up in Liam's arms.

"Liam!" He whined tugging at Liam's shirt material.

"Yeah Ni?" Liam asked, waking up and kissing his forehead, "Another nightmare?"

Niall nodded nervously. Liam sighed and kissed his cheek.

"Don't be scared baby." Liam whispered against the blonde's cheek.

There was a few minutes silence, before Liam pulled the blanket off of Niall and picked him up in one swift swoop. Niall's heart began to pound. He began to panic.

"L-liam. W-what are you doing? P-put me down."

"Hush Niall." Liam whispered, carrying him out of the room.

This can't go on forever. Gaining Liam's trust only to have it broken during something like this. It must stop some time, right? Someone will find him soon.

All the same, Liam was still taking him out of the basement, carrying him up the stairs, then up to his bed room. Liam still pushed him down onto the bed, hovered over him, leaned down to kiss him. Yet, Niall once again made no move to object or tell Liam to stop. He kissed Liam back hard, a warmth fluttering in his heart as he kissed him. They both moved their bodies together, melting into the kissed.

It was awful because Niall loved this. He needed this. Watned it. Craved it. It was wrong, or course it was. He had a boyfriend. But Liam made him feel so good. Better than Zayn ever made him feel. He couldn't even deny that. Was it bad if didn't want to deny it, even to Zayn. He was proud that he loved what Liam did to him. Well, perhaps proud wasn't the right word, but he wasn't ashamed, put it that way.

Somehow, Niall began to dominate the kiss, flipping them over. For once, he had control over Liam instead of the other way round, and Liam wasn't complaining. Their hands were entangled in each others' hair, tounges dancing together, torsos close together.

Everything was perfect, and Liam didn't even try to go any further. He began to realise he didn't need to force Niall into things. This was fine. He could regain Niall's trust and it would all be fine.

---

Later, after a while of snogging, then laying back on the bed panting for a while, Niall is back in the basement. Liam had left him almost immediately, but then come back, with Niall's trousers and T-shirt. Niall stared at them like he'd never seen clothes in his life, before gingerly reaching out and taking the clothes from Liam and slowly, delicately, put them on, letting the material slide along his skin, warming him.

Niall was standing when he had finished getting dressed, and Liam was standing too. They were close. They were both grinning widely. Something that wasn't usual between the two boys just yet. The stared into each others' eyes for a moment, before Niall pull Liam in to a tight hug.

Niall knew then how much he'd fallen in love with Liam. Fallen in love with his kidnapper. It was so cliche, Niall almost cringed. Almost. He stood in Liam's arms, liking the security Liam gave him. The warmth, the calmness, the happiness. It didn't feel like Liam was a bad person. It was as though he was trying to be bad, but it wasn't really working. Liam just felt like a normal guy. More than that. Niall felt like Liam was his boyfriend. Zayn suddenly seemed irrelevant. All that mattered was Liam, and being in his hold for as long as he could.

-----------------------------------------------

It's so cliche, but I just finished a really sad cliche book (An actual paper book!!! ikr) where I cried. The two main characters (They were gay as well, it just made it even better) died in each others' arms. I still want to cry. :c

But anyway, this is cliche, but it's so cute, and this story may be a tad cliche, but I guess I'm a cliche kind of person. Lol, I'm using the word cliche way to much, and also talking way too much.

Hope you liked this chapter! Please vote and comment as always!! This book has over 3,000 reads now!! Thank you so much! I love you all!