Chapter 28

"Hey Harry." Niall spoke through the phone as Harry finally answered on the other end.

"Hey Ni, are you okay?"

"Well, I guess, kinda." Niall answered.

"Did Zayn hurt you?" Harry asked.

Niall paused for a moment, "Yeah."

"I'm gonna kill him." Harry said, and Niall could picture him scowling into the phone.

"No Harry." He sighed, "I told him I didn't love him and made an attempt to leave but he dug his nails in my wrists and pretty much forced me to stay."

It was Harry's turn to sigh, "Look Niall, do you want me to come over, where is Zayn?"

"I don't know, went out somewhere." Niall answered.

"Okay, I'll be round in a minute." Harry said then hang up before Niall could argue.

About twenty minutes later, Harry arrived and Niall let him in. They sat down on the sofa in a stiff silence and Harry glanced down at the blonde's wrists. Niall felt his glances and rolled up his sleeves to let Harry see.

Harry's eyes widened and he slowly stroked the red marks on his friend's wrist.

"I can't believe he could do this." Harry spoke, a glare evident in his voice.

"I deserved it. I came out with the fact I didn't love him so quick and randomly."

"Niall," Harry interrupted before Niall could say anything more, "Niall, no one deserves that okay, no one."

"But."

"No one, Ni." Harry pressed and Niall sighed. Arguing against Harry had always been pointless.

"Fine, no one."

Just then the front door opened with a click and Niall's heart froze to ice. He knew it was Zayn.

"Hey baby, you oka- What are you doing here?" Zayn spoke some kind of glare written onto his face and he noticed Harry's presence.

"Comforting my friend." Harry answered which plunged the air into a thick tension.

"From what?" Zayn replied stiffly.

"You." Harry replied, "You hurt him Z."

"Harry don't." Niall cut in but both boys took no notice.

"Just get out of my house." Zayn growled.

"It's Niall's house too. Do you want me to leave, Niall?" Harry asked.

The blue eyed lad looked up between Zayn's mad face and Harry's hopeful one. "No." Niall replied timidly.

"Just get out Harry, I want to spend time alone with my boyfriend." Zayn replied, giving Harry a menacing look.

Harry sighed, "If anything happens, call me." Niall pleaded to Niall as he stood up and walked to the front door.

"Bye Harry." Niall spoke and Harry turned back to him, and pained, almost sympathetic smile on his face,

"Bye Ni."

And with that, the long haired lad walked through the front door and left, closing it with a harsh slam behind him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sooooooooooo sorry it's about three weeks late. I pretty much have no excuse this time. Just writers block again. And this is really short. I'll start the next chapter now aaand my school has Monday and Tuesday off bc inset days so I hope I'll update then.

Hope this wasn't too bad. Hopefully some niam in the next few chapters :)

Love you all xxx