Chapter 6

Niall still wasn't asleep. He'd been awake for hours staring at the wall ahead of him, thinking about only one thing. Or; one person. Liam.

Niall was scared. So shaken up by what he had done to him. And Niall enjoyed it. He loved the feeling of Liam over him, kissing him. But at the same time. He hated it. Wanted to escape, but not wanting to leave Liam. But Niall was also guilty. He enjoyed kissing Liam. Possibly more than he enjoyed kissing Zayn. And maybe it was the guilt that scared Niall more. Or maybe it was the fact that any trust he had towards Liam had just been broken. Or maybe it was both.

He shuddered. That was another thing. He was stil cold. He just wanted a blanket. Why couldn't he have his clothes? What worried him more was the fact that Liam must have stripped him. Niall was scared of Liam. But somehow, call him crazy, but somehow, he liked that feeling. He needed to be nearer Liam. He wanted Liam in here, holding him and singing him to sleep, but at the same time, he never wanted to see Liam again.

But of course, at that moment the door opened and Liam popped his head through, before stepping into the room. Niall shrank back into the corner, looking up at Liam with a loud thumping heart beat. The brunette was carrying a glass of water and he walked over and handed it out for Niall to take. But Niall didn't make any move to take it from Liam.

He wasn't even sure if Liam really was his name anymore. He didn't trust him anymore. Liam sighed when he realised Niall wasn't going to take the water, and set it down on the floor beside the blonde before sitting a little away from him.

The baby blue eyes of Niall's looked down at the glass of water, feeling Liam's eyes on him and he gingerly picked it up, in both hands as they were still bound with that black cloth, and chugged the water down his thoat. When the water was gone, Niall turned away from it, and faced the wall closing his eyes, and somehow, maybe it was Liam's presence in the room, Niall fell asleep.

The sun was slowly setting, and the sky was darkening as Niall slowly made his way home having just come back from his date with Zayn.

He was staring at the ground, his body taking him the right way home as he focused on his feet. Maybe he should have paid more attention to where he was walking, as he never noticed the alleyway; never noticed that someone was there, waiting for him. Ready for him to come innocently wandering passed.

In a short, sudden motion, Niall felt himself being dragged sideways and into a small alleyway, it seeming even darker now. Whilst struggling free, he looked up and recognised the soft, warm brown eyes of Liam.

"L-Liam, I- what are you doing?" Niall asked as he frantically trying to wriggle from Liam's grasp.

"Niall." Liam said. There was something in the way he said that made Niall stop and look up at him. It seemed stern, but gentle and caring at the same time, and it sent butterflies fluttering around in Niall's body.

Liam put one arm on Niall's waist, and stared into his eyes. His hold was firm, but not tight, and there was something about the way it fitted so perfectly, but Niall shook it off.

"I love your eyes Niall." Liam whispered, leaning nearer him.

Niall stared up at Liam, not breaking eye contact, as so many emotions flashed through him. He didn't know what to say. He didn't understand why Liam had said that, but it made him feel nice; special. Not that he liked that feeling, because with it, came guilt. Niall didn't like guilt.

He was pulled from his thoughts as Liam leaned closer, pressing their foreheads together. Niall didn't know why he wasn't yelling for help, or why he wasn't trying to run. There was something in Liam's eyes that made him never want to leave. Some kind of trust and sincerity; and Niall liked it.

Before he could do anything, Liam's lips were on his, catching Niall off guard, but also making his heart leap. The guilt came back again. Niall didn't like it. But he didn't stop. He ignored the guilt, tangled his arms into Liam's hair, and kissed back, loving the feel of Liam so close to him. He wanted to get closer.

But then the guilt came back, rushing into his heads like a storm. Niall imagined Zayn's face seeing the two of them snogging each other. He thought of how upset and angry Zayn would be. The disappointment. The sin Niall was committing. So Niall pulled away. Liam loosened his grip on Niall's wrist and waist, and NIall looked up at him once more, before speeding off into the now darkened night.

Niall's eyes shot open before the overwhelming feeling of guilt could drown him. He found himself once more in Liam's arms, and he tensed up, but something stopped him running away. Maybe because Liam had his hand wrapped around his or maybe he was too frightened to move. Maybe because Liam was making him feel safe again or maybe he just couldn't move because of the cloths on his wrists and ankles.

"Shh, baby, shhh, I'm here, it's okay."

Niall said nothing, but found himself laying back into LIam's arms. He knew he already trusted Liam again, though he didn't want to. The brunette kissed his head, making Niall sigh happily, and look up into those gorgeous brown eyes.

"I love your eyes Niall." Liam sighed, "So blue, but so many other colours in them. I have never seen better eyes."

Niall didn't know if Liam was telling the truth or not, but it made him feel special again. And he ignored the guilt, again.

This was wrong. He needed to stop falling for Liam. But it felt so perfect, so real, and Niall wanted Liam. He was too far gone. He couldn't stop himself from falling because he had already fallen, even before he came here.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

heyyyyyyyyyyy! Yay, an update on time. Hope you liked this. I think this might be one of the best chapters so far, idk.

I am about halfway through the first part of this book now!!!! I love it. It already has 1000 reads!!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much. Hope you keep reading. I love you all.

Please vote and comment.

:D