Chapter 24

Zayn helped Niall take the bags into the house and upstairs to the bedroom. Niall decided not to confess he didn't want to sleep in the same bed as Zayn, and kept quiet.

"Babe, are you okay?" Zayn asked, noticing Niall staring out the window.

Niall jumped as Zayn wrapped his arms around his waist from behind. "'M fine." Niall said, trying to move his head away as Zayn began planting kisses along his neck. Zayn growled softly and gripped his tighter. Niall whimpered.
"What do you wanna do babe?" Zayn asked. Niall simply shrugged against Zayn's chest.
"Watch a movie?" He suggested.
"We could," Zayn considered, kissing along Niall's neck again, "But, I can think of much more," he bit down on Niall's skin, the other side to the bite from earlier, "fun, things to do, you agree?"
Niall's eyes widened and he struggled away from Zayn's arms, "I erm, I need the toilet." He said, rushing off into the bathroom. He locked the door and went to the sink, turning on the tap and letting it run for a moment to get colder. He breathed slowly, looking at his red face in the mirror.

"What is wrong with me." He whispered rhetorically, cupping his hands under the water before splashing it one his face.

"It's alright love," Niall jumped as a husky voice whispered to him. Liam.

He shook his head, trying to stop his imagination running away with him. "No Liam." He sighed frustrated, turning the tap off and walking towards the door. He hesitated putting his hand on the bolt, before slowly sliding it across. He rested his hand on the door handle, and pushed down on it, before slowly pulling it open.

He came face to face with Zayn, whose eyes had darkened and narrowed, "Why were you saying Liam?"

Niall blushed, his eyes widening. He opened his mouth to speak but nothing came out. Zayn pushed him harshly against the wall,

"What did I tell you earlier?"

"I'm yours." Niall whimpered.

"Can anyone else have you?"

Niall looked down and the floor, trying to wriggle from the tight space he was wedged in. He shook his head hurriedly.

"Look at me, when you are talking to me." He growled, grabbing Niall's chin, and pulling it upwards to make Niall face him.

"J-just yours Z."

Zayn smirked and let go of Niall's chin, but still pinned him against the wall, "Good." He smashed his lips onto Niall's, and kissed him roughly. Niall forced himself to kiss back, wincing at how awful it felt. He wanted Liam.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sooooo short and a week late, sorry, got a bit of writers block for this part of the story.
So, boys aren't breaking up, as if, stupid sun making up rubbish.
LIAMS BDAY TODAY HAPPY BDAY HOPE NIALL TREATS YOU RIGHT I LOVE YOU SO MUCH DADDY.
Anyway, I will update really soon, because this update was awful but please vote and comment,
Ily all ❤️❤️☺️☺️